tuscl

Anyone go to particular strip clubs where they never get lapdances?

I'm just wondering how many of you may go to a particular strip club and never bought a lap dance for whatever reason. I know of one club where that situation applied to me. The lap dances were overpriced and I read and heard that they were a bit lame and overregulated by the bouncers. This was only about a 20 to 25 minute drive from a good lap dance club. I just went to watch, drink a beer or two and occasionally tip a dollar at the stage. It was kind of nice to not be bothered except occasionally by a new dancer when they did their still too expensive two for ones at $40 for two lame lap dances. Do some of you guys have some clubs you never get dances at?

13 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    The clubs I go to most often are in DC and therefore don't offer lapdances. To me it is a more relaxing atmosphere than a lot of the high hustle clubs. I go after work, have a few beers, tip some naked chicks to entertain me (visually), and I'm usually home in time for a good night sleep without having spent too much money. As for going to a club where dances are offered and not getting them, yes, but that usually has to do with the price/value formula. One place wanted to charge $60 for three songs (pay the manager, no negotiation) when I could get nearly as much contact at the stage for $1, or at the table for a few tips.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I have been to a few clubs where getting dances didn't make any sense to me because of the price and lack of contact. I could tip a dollar at the stage and see just as much or more. If you become a regular at such a club, it can be nice when all or all but the new dancers know not to bother you about asking for a lap dance. There often seems to be a new dancer though trying to talk you into getting a dance. I remember one new dancer tried to talk me into the champagne room at $300 for 30 minutes. I was thinking, what a total waste of money. She doesn't know I haven't even gotten a single lap dance here at this club.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    I've visited the same club anywhere from twice a week to once in six weeks. On an average, once in every 3 weeks for the past almost 3 years. I've spent anywhere from $5, to atmost of $100. My average spending may have been $30 to $40 per visit.

Why such lower spending? Beacuse, lap dances at $25/song which last on average of 2.5 minutes, and it done out in the open. Contact seems to be good. I feel, at that price and short songs, just not worth it.

Tipping actions can be good to great depending on the dancers. Drink actions also depending on the dancers.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I used to go to Ten's Show Club in Salisbury, MA and never get a private dance. Since it was no contact I really didn't have any motivation to get one. I spent more money tipping at the stage.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Have spent hours watching the beautiful girls at Sammy's in Birmingham AL. Have never seen a lap or table dance there in the 15 years since I started going. Just not what happens there. Knowing that going in makes it easy to just go in and look or chat with the pretty girls. Best looking dancer I have EVER seen danced at Sammy's. A hotter Jennifer Anniston.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I know a lot of neighborhood titty bars that have lap dances but you have to ask, the girls don't actively promote them and hardly anyone ever buys them. Most people are just there to have a beer, watch the girls and chat. I usually like places like that. If you see a girl you really like you can get a couple of dances but there's never any pressure to do so. Some such places also often give you a lot of privacy - since few people buy dances nobody pays any attention to you when you do, they're not set up for it.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Yes, one of my favorite clubs is strictly no-contact. I sit at the bar and tip the ladies I like the price of a dance or two. In exchange they will hang out for an hour or two until their next satge set. Some will hang out just for the price of a drink but, the way I look at it, in a contact club I would be spending on them so why not at the no-contact club as well?
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    I go to Cheetah in ATL often, but never for the lap dances. I have bartender friends there & some strippers I see OTC occasionally.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    BTW, to answer the second question, I originally rated the Gold Club an 8 but lowered it to 7 after they raised their prices. Except for their outrageous prices it's a very nice place.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I never buy lapdances in the whole region of East St. Louis. I go to several clubs there each time I visit. At all of them, the action at the stage is as good as anything you can get in a private dance, unless you're looking for a handjob, blowjob or a fuck, which I'm not. And the privates are usually priced with the assumption that you are looking for that, $30-$40. In some of the clubs, when you sit at a stage, the girls slide off the stage to do lapdances that can last a full song for as little as a $2 tip. So, I do get lapdances in that situation, although I still get plenty of action when they stay on the stage.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The last club I frequented raised their prices last summer and I stopped buying dances after that. I used to just stop in for lunch once in awhile and talk to a fave I knew there. But I could tell that she was annoyed that I had stopped buying dances and she stopped being as nice to me, even though I always gave her a nice tip. So I stopped going. One of these days I'll probably go looking for a new club. It'll be someplace cheap.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I occasionally make the drive down from Omaha to Lincoln, where contact between dancers and customers is banned, so the only dances allowed are air dances. Therefore, I just go to watch. Of the 3 clubs in city limits, based on typical dancer quality, one would probably be a 6, one a 5 and one at best a 4. Actually, it could be worse than that since Lincoln also has a no smoking ordinance and most of the dancers feel the need to smoke.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Another question, what would be the highest rating you would give a club if you thought it was a waste of money to buy any lap dance there but you enjoyed watching the girls on stage? I was thinking maybe a 5, 6, or even 7 if you still had fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion