tuscl

May 22, where the fuck is Juice?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:21 PM
Where is Juice today, and where is his daily post about who's going to the club? I need to feel on some tits...

9 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Hopefully banned by Founder for spamming
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    Hello everyone, I regret to inform you that our dear, dear friend Juicebox69 is feeling under the weather. Yes, I'm afraid it's true you see he's become a little dehydrated because recently he's been burning the straw at both ends so to speak. Now, not to worry however because we're pressing fresh fruit even as I write this and we will have him filled back up to the brim again in no time so rest assured that he will return to be with you once again very soon. Until then I suggest you pick your biggest moron, Oh, yes, I see, so many to choose from, that could pose a problem. Well then let me see you have jerikson40, georgmicrodong, txtittyfag, DoctorPhil, ranukam, and jester214 at a minimum but none of them compare to Dougster however when it comes to sheer moronic impulsivity so there's your answer gentlemen seek out the blather that Dougster spews for the time being and the Juice man will be back on line in no time flat. Peace out! LBK
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    LBK = Juicebox?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juice is receiving a vision from the LAWD!!! He ate 5 buckets of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, dived into the world's largest creme brûlée, and drank a case of Jolt cola. Then he went clubbing. At this point he convinced three of the stripper to join him in his sweat lodge. The mixture of extreme physical duress from the fried chicken -- or "fricken" as Juice calls it -- combined with the suger and caffeine from the creme brûlée and Jolt and triggered some sort of connection to the infinite when combined with the stripper glitter and sweat lodge. This summoned the Archangel Gabriel, who spent the next three hours DPing the strippers along with our bud Juice. I'm sure the Juiceman will share his revelations with us tomorrow. They will make the Bible, Qur'an, and Bhagavad Gita look amateurish. We will see the birth of a new gospel!!!
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    AfuckingMEN brutha zipperhead! Juice Crew!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    "Juice! Juice! Juice!" dougster do you even know how fucking retarded you are? When you stand in front of a mirror and pick your nose do you understand why all the other kids laugh at you and call you names? It's because the best part of you ooozed down the legs of that whore you like to call your mother...and the bag of shit that fills your brain case can't even complete a simple sentence let alone tackle abstract thought so here you are a walking refuse station of defective genes one step removed from the common house fly sucking up shit with your mouth parts and generally being a pain in the ass to everyone here. Now go run along and play in the street with your dollies for a while like a good little pussy.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ There's one guy who won't be making the juice crew!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion