tuscl

Hot Tub Room

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:56 AM
I was recently in a club in Charleston WV that had a Hot Tub Room to rent for a private dance. The cost was not outrageous and included towels LOL. The club rules were the girl could be nude (I think) but you could not be and only limited touching (she was allowed to touch you but you could not touch her although she said you could bend that rule). I did not partake for several reasons not the least of which was hygiene (no telling what is growing in that water). Have any of you all out there been in a club with a Hot Tub Room and if so did you partake and what were the rules. Just curious.

22 comments

• Prim0
    11 years ago
    Never gone to a club in swim trunks...this could become a trend! LOL
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I would go for it! I grew up swimming in rivers and ponds so how much worse could it be? I'd have to be naked tho since I don't take (extra) shorts to the club
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Was a member of an Underground Club in Dayton Ohio in the '80s. It had a Hot Tub. Sex was available with all the women present on the particular day a member was there. NEVER seen or heard of anything like it since - public or underground.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Tango India in San Jose, Costa Rica has 3. [view link]
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Planning a Costa Rica trip shadow?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's on my bucket list. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Although not *in* a strip club, but near a couple of them, here in Seattle there was a public hot tub place called, "Tubbs." Some dancers were known to hold OTC's there. The place was eventually closed down on prostitution charges.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Crazy Horse in Myrtle Beach has hot tub rooms ... I declined doing any for hygienic reasons. It definitely did not have that nice, chlorine smell that I like my hot tubs to have.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @goodsouthernboy you'd be swimming in the semen of a thousand men.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's a beautiful country Shadow. And that's without considering the women ;)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I could probably do without that now that you mention it...
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Noticed these reviews [view link] have never been to the club. Also while in Myrtle Beach ladies at a club called Derriere's have offered me the Hot Tub room of which I have never experienced.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    I'll skip the semen soak; wouldn't want to accidentally drink the water.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I get really turned on by the combo of water and a naked chick (hot tub; shower; etc.) – so I’d be tempted to be down for it. But the “no touching the girl” would be a deal breaker.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I would do it provided the girl agreed to FS in the tub. (For an extra tip of course)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    @ Papi: I'm with you Papi. I have done my Latina girlfriend in la tina caliente many times. Funny though, every time she cums she calls out your TUSCL name for some reason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ LOL!!!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    My atf does not like hot tubs - she said they can be a hotbed for herpes transmission.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Limited touching in a private room? Potential germs in the Tub? EWWWWWW. I'm good in the neighbor's hood.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Your Fuck-it list
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds nasty. I would do it in my own hot tub though
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Hot tubs are so gross. They're not hot enough to kill bacteria, just hot enough to help it breed faster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion