Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ereolas

waltnavy
waltnavyVIP213

Texas

20 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is it me or is huge dark ereolas very sexy. I got a dance from a woman who's ereola was the size of my hand spreaded.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for casualguy
casualguy
•

I don't even pay attention to the ereola in a strip club. Maybe it's been too dark for me to even notice. I'll try to watch more carefully if I think about it.

Profile picture for Doverman
Doverman
•

I'm in with chandler here too. Silver dollar size, no bigger. And for me, the lighter the color the better.

Profile picture for T-Bone
T-Bone
•

I third Chandler's view.

Profile picture for ShotDisc
ShotDisc
•

sorry about that, I meant puffy. I need to fire my typist

Profile picture for ShotDisc
ShotDisc
•

big, dark, pussy, they are all good. better than none at all.

Profile picture for chitownlawyer
chitownlawyer
•

I agree with Chandler on size. I prefer the darker, but that's because I prefer women with darker complexions generally.

Profile picture for easyed14
easyed14
•

To each his own, but I'm with Chandler and messaround on this one. I also prefer them to be on the lighter vs. darker.

Profile picture for messaround
messaround
•

Silver dollar size is about it for me - and a little puffy is good too.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

It's you. Anything much larger than a silver dollar is disturbing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement