tuscl

outfits

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Anybody buy your fav dancers thangs to wear on stage or back in the vip rooms ?

6 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Lately I have been giving them t-shirts with provocative sayings on them. So far I have given out 5 and I have 5 more in the trunk of my car. They only cost me $12 apiece and they have been a big hit with the dancers and other customers.
  • knight_errant
    11 years ago
    Thought about getting one a Wonderwoman costume, so my adolescent fantasies would be complete. She would rock it.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I'm thinking about getting a big ass appliance box like from a dish washer or stove painting the fucking thing yellow and writing the words "JUICE BOX" on it then I can imagine your fat ass writhing to the beat of 50 cent or some such shit.

No wait that would suck!

Never mind...

Juice Crew!!!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    One of my Favs worked at a club which had a outfit shop. The proprietor would arrive late in the afternoon to open it for business.

He quickly recognized me as a regular and found out who "my" girl was.

Then when "my" girl would window-shop he would take notes.

Sure enough, on my next visit he would grab me saying "Pablo, your girl I******* loves this outfit and it fits her perfectly". "I can let you have it for $120 cash".

That guy made money off of me every month. Of course, on the plus side I almost always got discounted "extras" which more than made up for my clothing purchases.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice.crew
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Naked is an outfit or lack of
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion