tuscl

First ThreadEver ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What was the first thread ever and buy who ? Founder ?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Juice – you must be really really bored!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm wanting to be a tuscl historian my friend
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Not you...do something with your life!!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea like piss you off
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I can give a little bit of history but I don't know who was first. In the beginning when I came to this site, discussion threads did not require membership. Anyone could post anything and post it as any name they chose. It was just a nonstop pissing match or nonstop flame war between some dancer or dancers and someone who hated them. The way things are now, some of you guys might have liked it. But what people hated was that anyone could claim it wasn't them who posted the message. Voila, membership became required to post messages and flame wars settled down and became a bit more civilized. You couldn't claim someone else posted under your name anymore.

Then RL appeared and he hated strippers and some others so much he spammed this board day and night making it hard to talk about anything. At some point someone decided to stop deleting these discussions after two weeks. All topics were recent discussions because only topics less than two weeks old stayed posted.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Then Founder agreed to ban RL due to a behind the scenes request. Hopefully he is not still monitoring this site after all these years. I think Juice could have given him competition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion