tuscl

Sometimes SCs do try to take care of the customer

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review:

“… Couple of week ago I encounter a ROB at this club. It wasn't alot of money so I didn't make a fuss about it to the manager. I did sent him a message informing him of the dancer name and the situation. I wasn't expecting anything but was pleasantly surprised to get a respond back the next day. He offered to refund my money and free drink on my visit. When I declined the offer he told me to let him know when my next visit so he can take care of me. I was very impress with the service this Mgr has. It is nice to see a club talking care of their customers unlike some club around COI …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

Perhaps it may payoff to let management know, in writing like this fellow did, when we've had an unacceptable subpar SC visit.

Anyone else ever done this?

9 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NOT for me. When I complained I was told to basically get lost.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    No. I figure it's not worth the trouble. I've picked up some very useful strategies here on tuscl, like verifying the count after every dance, that tend to limit my risk to the cost of a single dance. It's not worth my time to go to management over $20. If I ever did run into a situation where I felt ripped off for $100 or more, and thought that I was dealing with a rogue employee rather than a rogue club, I would complain, but it hasn't happened yet.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Short of a manager walking up to me and asking me how things were going, I can't imagine I would bother.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    2 years ago I did a 30 minute VIP at Follies with a favorite. Our session got cut short by the bouncer but not before we had taken care of business. She went and complained to the manager and I got comp'd the next time I did a VIP. I have since the been comp'd 3 more times including a week ago last Saturday.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've had Surprisely good luck just about every time I complained except the last time. The last time the manager didn't even return the phone call. I never visited the club again.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Can't hurt to try to talk to the manager. There's all different kinds of managers, and some seem to be decent guys. I've had some managers do surprisingly good and unexpected things for me on rare occasions.

The club referenced in the OP's post is, BTW, a BRAND NEW club owned by the Spearmint Rhino chain, and just opened a few weeks ago. So naturally the management is ultra sensitive to customer complaints. Unfortunately, often that attitude seems to slowly change over time, and at some point managers get some pretty crappy attitudes towards customers. Maybe it's from hearing strippers complain all day long about customers, but in any case I'll give this particular club 6 months or so and the DJ will be bitching over the PA about guys not tipping.....
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I wish this would happen at one of my regular clubs. I complained often about one dancer to the club owner (he's often the man behind the bar) and all he says is that I'm the only one to ever complain about this specific dancer. I think he's a decent guy, but I think he's just lost when dealing with this dancer, and I'll go there as long as she's not there, but sometimes, you just have to do things for your customers.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Complain to a manager at a SC? LOL. Whenever I read comments like this I feel like I've been transported to an alternate universe.

In many clubs that I visit, the so-called "managers" are bigger scum bags than the strippers, at least as far as I can tell. And in the clubs with managers that do seem to care, I don't want them paying any attention to me whatsoever, particularly as I am usually preparing to make a direct payment to one of the club's strippers OTC.

Idk. I've never had a problem that I couldn't handle directly with the dancer, with one exception years ago relating to a dancer who tried to run the old "watch my purse - there is money missing" scam on me. Now my feelings on this may change as I get older and am less capable of fending for myself, but right now it is UTR all the way.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "In many clubs that I visit, the so-called 'managers' are bigger scum bags than the strippers, at least as far as I can tell."

Hey, finally something the RickyBoy and I agree on! It's usually a case of lying, thieving whore in a G-string versus lying, thieving whore in a suit. Like I say, though, Rick you seem the kind of guy born to be a strip club manager, so don't bash what you are very likely to become.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion