tuscl

What we really think about Farmerart!

dallas702
Wandering
Now that our own pet Canadian Millionaire is safely out of the country ( in Europe with his current favorite stripper - so he will be busy) it is time to say what we really think about the northwoods oilman.

Actually, from his posting on this site, I am impressed. He seem to have a wicked sense of humor and a willingness to take as much grief as we can dish out.

But I really hate that I don't have nearly as much $$$ to spend on strippers as he does.

What do you think?

29 comments

• MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Respect...
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd say this whether I thought he read it or not.

He tells some very interesting stories and it's interesting to hear how the 1% lives.

He also seems to be a little whiny in regards to perceived issues with wealthy people.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    How can you dislike a guy that names two of his oil wells gridget & shadowcat? :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Wish I was as rich.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    art is a good guy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    He's a drunkin old ass aleut with a laptop
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    tittyfag: "Although i'm jealous of his riches and he seems a bit pathetic and inexperienced when it comes to women and sexual things "

He's both a beacon and a warning. Yes, we, of course, would all like his bank account, but it seems it may have come at a cost. He himself says he regrets never having started a family. So was that part of the price he paid for the riches? I have some other friends who also went the workaholic and are starting to question their choices. Riches is good. One of the three most important things in life. But balance is good too.

I think the thing most admirable about art is his honesty and modesty. Like tittyfag says he is very open about who he is both for good and for bad, and despite all that money, it really does feel like he is just another one of the boys.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Seems like a wealthy guy who earned what he has, with a lot of good stories. He's a person who's accomplished much more than most, yet he feels no need to be condescending to strippers. Lesson there for many less-accomplished people on this site.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    All great thoughts and sentiments, above. I especially enjoy Art's eloquent writing style, and his vocabulary. I keep a dictionary next to my computer; when I see a post of his, before I click on it, I reach for my dictionary because I'll very likely need it.

If I had to state one, single thought about him, it would be: He writes so well, that even when he has a *bad* experience, it makes for some very *good* reading for the rest of us!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Farmart is on wellfair and lives in public housing....he loves to tell wild stories on how he wishes his life to be ...oil biz.......yea gas station maybee lol
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Lives with Shadowcat.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Seems like a good dude with good insights and advice. Much like most of the board, with notable exceptions.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    stumblingdice - Why is it that all of your posts are goofy?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    What I think of Farmerart, guy who worked hard in the oil industry and struck it rich through his hard work. Now wants to enjoy his cash on occasion when he isn't working. Respectable.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Agree on all accounts.

He's smart. Funny. Love the breadth of his vocabulary. Rich, but in a down-to-earth, good way.

The board is better with him.
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    ... wanna know how he exits one romance to start the next one.

Can't be easy.
    Ask other richie riches - Woods, Hugh Grant, Clinton, Edwards, Kennedy, ...

Wealth and free-love don't mix.

There's bliss is being nameless and shameless
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    One of a few people on here for whom I'd buy a drink.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    farmerart, can you name your next oil well sinclair?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Scat !Goofy is the look you have on your face when she gives you a handjob.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow how did that vibrator feel on your nuts,she lost a week of work for that.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Art is a fun guy. The time we met at Bogarts was very enjoyable as we talked of many things while watching the babes.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I respect the hell out of our Canadian cousin. He is articulate and shares a wry sense of humor. I wish him all the best in his quest for the perfect lap dance.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My only compaint about Art ....

He likes hockey!
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    As I remember it he once wrote about paying his camp's cook 60k a year to make green jello. Nearly inspired me to sign up at the local le cordon bleu!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I have the utmost respect for Art. If I could live his life, I would do it in a second. Riches, women, what else could a man want?

There should be some reward for freezing your ass off in the Great White North (and Eskimo pussy IS NOT what I had in mind).
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    The truth be known to all...

farmerart = founder

I'm tired of covering for founder!
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I think Art is great. He writes better than just about any one of us. Never takes himself too seriously, likes to have fun but works harder than most in this world from what I can tell. World traveler, and seemingly a genuinely nice guy. One of the guys I'd like to meet someday.

The Most Interesting Man on TUSCL.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Sheesh! What's this?

You characters must have been seriously bored while I was away in Europe with my Toronto sweetie.

I wasn't bored.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Glad to have you back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion