tuscl

WAS BOOKING MY FLIGHT TO PORTLAND....

When I decided to hop on my fav website for the scoop in the SC . I dance in Portland, OR however I am from California. I enjoy it most of the times but I have had a few dead trips where the money sucks . I am looking to return next week for about a week and was wondering if anyone has stopped in club Exotica or King's Wild lately? I am sure I will proceed with booking my flight however I am curious as to what the social life has been like lately. See you all soon Oregon and leave comments plz !
-Prissy ;)

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Are you a GWTW fan?
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    please break down GWTW could not find it in the glossary lol
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    The only reference I found on Google was Gone With the Wind. Is that what he meant? If so, are you saying, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"?
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    If its from Alucard it is most likely some kind of John code. The only time he's ever gotten pussy is by paying so I'm sure he got all excited by the avatar. He had a bunch of 20's in his hand as he typed that, in fact.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just noticed the OP changed her avatar pic – she used to have on a yellow dress – where did that pic go? She looked much different than her current profile pics.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Is that a creampie?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ GMD: It looks like a creampie to me.
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    I changed my pic to more raunchy ones big deal the last one is a few months old ! and yes that is a cream pie did it all by myself too ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Prissy,

Add your yellow-dress pic to contrast/compare b/c the two girls (naked redhead and girl in yellow dress) look completely different.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you did it all by yourself, it ain't a "creampie". The term implies the participation of another person of the male persuasion.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The only reference I found on Google was Gone With the Wind. Is that what he meant? If so, are you saying, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"?"

There was a character in GWTW named Prissy. An unusual name to take.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion