tuscl

Ratings and Comments.

dallas702
Wandering
Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:27 PM
This is a rehash of an old and often repeated discussion, but I don't want to read nor type about Alucard or 'da Juice or even LDK. SO here goes; I read this in a review, "buddy and I went to the club to do some celebrating, but I gotta say I am starting to get disappointed in the place." The reviewer gave ALL 8 to 10 ratings for the club. "Disappointed" just doesn't sound to me like an eight or better. Do you pay attention to number ratings? What kind of criteria do you use for numbers?

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice niga !
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I take the number rating with a grain of salt.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    FLUCUATIONS
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Number ratings mean nothing at all. THX for not writing about me by mentioning my handle Sir.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I agree with you Dallas...tired of hearing Juice and Alucard.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I give them a little bit of credence. While there may be a lot of disagreement over "is it a 7,8 or 9)?, there would less disagreement distinguishing between a 4-5 and 7-9.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice slut
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I don't pay any attention to numbers. What matters is what is said by the reviewer and the more reviews he (or she) has written previously determines the credibility level.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I agree with you Dallas...tired of hearing Juice and Alucard" Well then get all the others who insist on writing things about me to stop Sir. It is pretty simple.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice baconater
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    The dancers can be hot, the atmosphere (however you define that) can be good and value can be great. BUT all those things don't necessarily mean you'll have a good trip.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    To me dancer quality is just how hot the dancers are. Some reviewers will say the dancers are super hot, but the dancers had an attitude so they give the dancer quality a 6. I don't factor in whether or not they had attitudes in the dancer quality.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice up de azz
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Ratings are like assholes
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I pay much more attention to the description provided than the numbers. I concur with Londonguy.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I pay some attention to ratings, but not too much. They are influenced so much by regional factors that they are only moderately useful. For example, I have seen several clubs in the top 50 on this thing solely because they are the best offerings in their respective regions, yet couldn't hold a candle to the 4th best options in other locales. The one place where they are a bit more useful is when one is trying to compare clubs within the same region. In particular, I do tend to find the value rating to be an interesting metric when reviewing clubs in the same city. But that is as far as it goes, though it would be further helpful if this site had a function that would easily allow regional comparisons and slicing and dicing.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I rarely read reviews here since there is a dedicated site specifically for my region which is better suited for that kind of stuff. However I do love the "View Clubs on Map" feature that TUSCL offers and I use it whenever I'm looking to see all of the clubs in a specific area.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I would like the numbers to mean something but some reviewers like to put numbers on clubs that do not match their experience. They may say they had an awful time and won't be going back but rate the club an 8 or 9 overall. Sometimes I do believe some clubs get promoted by the club owner or someone associated especially when you only see 1 to a handful of reviews and that review is highly favorable. Other times someone posts an awful number rating to a club that in no way reflects the club and you might wonder if they even went inside the club or were turned away at the door because they didn't have a membership.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion