tuscl

OT just for Alucard.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:51 PM
Although there are often reports of idiotic burglars who fall asleep or do other unbelievable things while attempting to rob a house, this case might just be the stupidest. Three burglars entered a man's home in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday afternoon and quickly locked up the man who lived there. They believed they locked him up in a closet, but the closet was actually home to the man's gun collection. The man waited for awhile, and then emerged from the closet carrying a gun. He went downstairs to see if the burglars had left, and when he saw one of them, the two began exchanging gunfire. Though the robber tried shooting the man, the homeowner won the gunfight as he shot the burglar in the shoulder and leg. Not being a very supportive team, the two other burglars fled the scene in a Chevrolet Tahoe and left their injured accomplice to fend for himself. The burglar ran out of the house but soon collapsed on the street, crying in pain. The man, said to be in his 20s, was taken to Ben Taub Hospital for treatment. Neighbors say burglaries have been on the rise in recent months, the latest being a robbery where thieves kicked down a door. "What happened today is exactly what guns are supposed to do - to protect your home and defend your life and your family," neighbor Craig Gaddis said. Authorities said the man who shot the burglar will not face charges. Texas' self-defense law is based on the "castle doctrine," meaning that the person being attacked does not have a "duty to retreat." Deadly force is allowed under the law if the person is being attacked or is trying to defend themselves from an armed person who entered their home.

22 comments

• txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Those damn Texans! Always taking care of themselves.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard,drop your cock.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Good for him! Love seeing good news stories like these. What does alutard think should have been done? The man forced to remain cowered in the closet while the robbery proceeded?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great job on that homeowners part. That is how it should be
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Altard would have came out of the clotheset and told them to leave OR ELSE!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Then altard would have died from lead poisoning
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shadow lol
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't mess with Texas.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard!You can't have us all on ignore.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    This is why I have a ccw & am a ferm belever in the right to carry a gun is self defence
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Whatever Bang,go back to sleep.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Unfortunatly you dont find stories like this om national news. It happens often but the media only wants to show stories where guns are used for offensive violence. Whenever there is defensive use of a firearm, it gets back page coverage, or a short mention on the news.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with bang. Tumblung dildo. Shut up
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @dice: it's quite possible that alutard has shadowcat on ignore. It sounds like alutard has been harassing shadowcat with psycho e-mails for quite some time, and, as I'm sure everyone knows by now, alutard's "clever" MO when doing such harassing is to put his target on ignore so he/she can't respond back. In any case, however, I doubt alutard would respond anyway. Alutard is more a hit and run kind of guy. He'll drop into some thread where guns are mentioned and say "ban and confiscate all guns! Repeal the 2nd amendment". Then, if you trying and get him to give his reason so you can point out the problems with his "logic" he is nowhere to be found, because he thinks is pontifications are self-evident pontifications. If his own "genius" brain (as he himself calls) was able to think up his position he is certainly above having to defend said positions to the rest of us, or consider holes other point out in his logic. All part of his general narcissist patterns.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Boo hoo! I am on ignore. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Here I am. Repeal the 2nd Amendment!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well, alutard, I did realize that what you call my "pea brain" is not capable of learning how to spell your name correctly. Thus I started an entire thread to see if anyone would help me out: [view link] The good news is that many were willing to try and help me out. Unfortunately, the bad news was that there was no consensus on what the spell of your name is. Suggestions were: Dracula alufucktard asshole pedotard alucard Since there was no consensus in that thread, I think I'll just stick to my current spelling for now.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    If the OP story were alucard's home, we'd just be reading the headline: Helpless old man robbed. Old man pissed because they didn't leave screen names so he could PM them inane comments later"
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You still have a pea sized brain that can't spell my name nor get basic facts straight Dougster. Your fellow Assholes can't spell my name either. LOL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    And you're still nuttier than a squirrel turd.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    too bad he didn't kill all 3 shitheads
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion