tuscl

Stripper Name (redux)

Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:42 PM
Back in olden times Vikings would adopt names that heralded their accomplishments or personified some character trait that was note worthy. Erik the Brave Leif the Dragon Slayer Native American Indians had the tendency to give names based on personal attributes or events/circumstances tied to their manhood ritual. Fists of Stone Soaring Eagle Now we have stripper names that are basically meaningless but what if they weren't what if strippers had to take on names that personall related to them in some way. For example I was with a dancer that wouldn't stop talking for 20 min straight so I would name her "Gail Force" or I had one dancer who bit my dick through my paints while she was kneeling in front of me and I would name her "Bad Dog" or something stupid like that. If you had to come up with a new name for your ATF based on that criteria what would it be?

28 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    The Gilded Lily
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Did someone say VIKINGS? ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I always thought that strippers were more like super hero chicks. They have a secret identity, special powers, and wear a costume. Some even have super hero names. I've met a Dazzler, a Rogue, a Phoenix, a Storm, a Mystique-strippers must be X-Men fans.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Some have the power to cure blue balls, some fight loneliness, some the scourge if out of town boredom, they can magically make your money their money, powers like that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I knew a dancer once who called herself Felicia. Because they wouldn't let her use "Fellatio".
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    One of the Platinum Plus dancers in Greenville who migrated from PP in Memphis once told me her name was "Cock worshiper". She looked too much like a relative so I never found out if the name fit.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Silliness!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Areolea, Boobelea, Boobette, Boobulousa, Cleavegea, Titsy, Nipolea, etc. are names I'm still waiting for.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    Too Short has a whole song full of good names :) A couple songs actually should check out "Cocktails"
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    There are some dancers in Toledo whose stripper names I don't know so I just call them "Sweaty" and "Stinky." And "Stringy" (for her hair). And "Toothless." Yes, I do tend to go to the low-end joints.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    There was one at the HiLiter in Phoenix years ago I called Pat because she looked like the androgynous Pat on SNL. No, I never got a dance from her. <shudder>
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    ROTFL... Too fucking funny! I'll bet ole Toothless gives the best blow jobs!!! God... Thank you Ermita I needed that.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I had 5 dances tonight from Little School Girl. She said that outfit is her moneymaker. I suggested that her perfect ass was really the moneymaker.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The DJ used to introduce one of my favorite as "The red headed bitch from Hell". Her TUSCL name was Hellaella.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Where Gawker, where dammit??? I love that look... Disclaimer: all dancers real or imagined in my mind are over the age of 18.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I usually don't call dancers names. When a dancer gives me a name like Electro, I feel dissapointed that I no longer seem to have the juice. No lightning bolts since several months now. Maybe I'm not eating right. Maybe I need a thunderstorm to recharge.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Club Goer's response brought back memories of the TV show "Son of a Beach."\ One of the character was named Areola. Other characters included: B.J. Cummings Kimberlee Clark Notch Johnson Mayor Anita Massengil Porcelain Bidet Spank the Monkey Nick 'Snuggles' Pappasmearos Vinnie Fellachio Captain 'Buck' Enteneille Colonel Seymore Kooze 'Divine Rod' Petrie Harry Johnson Johnny Queefer Saltine Cracker Gaybraham Lincoln Aunt Jizzy Judge Howard Doody Digger Gooseberry Dirty Sanchez Fire Bush and Heinous Anus played by RuPaul Say them out loud
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Mikehunt The Wet
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    She'd be "Hiroshima Nagasaki". She IS the Asian BOMB!
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Mike Hunt! Paging Mike Hunt! Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Amanda Hugnkiss? Amanda Hugnkiss? I'm looking for Amanda Hugnkiss! (That one's for you @txtittyfag 8-)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Just for you Mogo. [view link]
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    ^^Thx Mr Cat!!! I forgot that that's where that came from. Porky's was funny as shit especially the "Glory Hole" scene.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Shadow: Thanks, too. I well remembered the scene, but not which movie it was from.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Nice tits
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    The Princess of Precipitation
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I met one named "Creamy" the other day... Probably something behind that name
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Porky's is a classic. I have it on my hard drive and even burned a DVD from it in case my computer crashes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion