tuscl

Choosing...

Price of admission to local strip club:$15. Price of overpriced bottled water:$8. Having your current ATF leave a group of wannabe whatevers:Priceless. I know that this has happened to the more experienced dudes and lopaw. Anybody ever have the opposite happen to them? Ever have a dancer leave you for another or worse, your ATF leave you for someone else? Both sides of the topic are appreciated.

14 comments

• igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I was at my usual place a couple years ago. My then ATF was dancing for another guy. She danced a couple, talked a couple, danced, etc. At one point she had to play music. Went back to him, danced a couple more, next song comes on and she leaves him and comes to dance 2 for me (both freebies for me) then heads back to him. After he left she came over and spent the rest of the day with me.

A couple years later, I told that story to a friend (she was working that day too) and said "nobody even noticed what she did". My friend replied "Everyone noticed what she did." I guess that sometimes it is good to be known.

• thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I once walked into a club and a Fav saw me walk in stepped away from the bar and the customer she was with and give me a hug. Then she went back told the guy something I couldn't hear and walked off with me. Made me feel like a Boss.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I had one of my current faves leave me for some old guy who I was told was the local owner of the John Deere dealer once at my favorite club. She sat with him the whole rest of the time I was there. I was pissed off and I ignored her the next couple trips, but she made up for it in a big way the next time.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    On those occasions when I would see her in the club, I would always tell her to go make her money. She was getting mine OTC, with no need to share with the club, so she wasn't losing anything by hustling the other guys. She would *always* come back and sit for a few minutes when she was done, though, and unless she was in a VIP when I left, always gave me a hug.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My ATF, once that I recall. She explained to me that she was seeing the guy outside the club. She didn't stay away long. On her return she started telling me the story. She was about to move in with him. Not much more than that other then she had met him in the club. I gave her my opinion. The next week she had her apartment lease and asked me questions about it such as how to get out of it. I could offer no help.

So she does move in with him and all goes well for a number of months. Then one afternoon at the club, she tells me she is pregnant. I asked if it was planned. No was her answer and she was torn as to what to do. The whole thing came to a head a short time later when she again arrived after I was already there, and asks me to wait as she will be right out.

She come out in her civilian cloths carrying a bag. She told me she had quit and she was crying. She said she wanted to go somewhere and talk. We went to a favorite restaurant and she cried on my shoulder and told me the whole story of the breakup. It was sad, but we worked her through it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Dancer has a boyfriend, thinks it's going to be a long term thing even maybe get married seems t be a common thing among dancers. The next part is dancer gets pregnant unexpectedly. Boyfriend breaks up with her. This happens a lot in my opinion.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    shark,

Was the other way around with my ATF. He wanted her to stay, but the reaction of his mother finding out she was pregnant gave her great concern, especially when he seemed to side with mom.
  • canigetlaid
    11 years ago
    I had a strange situation happen to me recently that kind of pissed me off. I was talking to this one dancer and another came from out of nowhere and just start talking to the girl I was with. The girl I was with left and with in the back. I texted her--she came back on the floor and start dancing with some other dude. I didn't know how long it would last but I was kind of like fuck it and left. I guess if an ATF leave me or just a dancer leave me for another customer, I wouldn't care much for the most part--I know it's there job and they are there to make money. It's just when another dancer pull them away that I get kind of pissed a little. esp when it's nothing really going on in the club.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    My ATF has a few whales that come in and will usually spend an hour or so with. I just tell her I'll leave then come back. Usually go to a bar for a few beers or something. But I will tell her to get the guys who just want an LD or 2 out of the door so we can get down to business. But no matter who she is with she always stops by before a VIP or LD with them to tell me what they are getting so I know how long it will be. I don't ask her to but I appreciate it all the same. But it is funny to see the guys staring daggers at me when she does.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If I have a number one fav at any particular time, I'll drop at least a grand on her a month. I expect her to do her best to let me know when are the good times to come and see her. But if somebody whose going to drop a grand or more on her in a single night happens to come in, that's just my bad luck. Also, I always tell dancers to not sit and chat with me (a service I don't pay for) if they can be banking with someone else. Older people have a responsibility to encourage young people to take work and money seriously. The fact that said younger people are strippers doesn't change this.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've had a fav leave me for a bigger spending customer a few times, and I've had some that knew that I was good for a couple hundred leave the customer that they were sitting with to come to me. If you club enough (especially at many different places) you're bound to have these types of things happen at some point. Like someone else mentioned I have also had another dancer approach the dancer that I'm sitting with to tell her that Joe Blow is waiting for her on the other side of the club. If we've danced already then I'm almost relieved if she leaves. But if she gets up and leaves before we've danced, she will no longer be in my rotation. Her loss of $$$.
    One other thing that I encounter alot that you guys probably don't is having other PL's come up and ask my dancer if they can get a dance, not realizing that I am a customer. I'll only get pissed if the dancer runs off without even asking me first. Most dancers will at least do that.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I had an ATF that was busy with a whale when I arrived. I waited a couple hours for them to finish and when they did she promised to see me after her stage set. I was so happy until she came to my table to inform me an old regular from her former club had driven hours to see her and was waiting at the bar. This pissed me off big time causing me to end my evening there. I did meet up with her the next day and had a world-class VIP session with this Latin hottie. Moral of the story: Size matters. WALLET SIZE.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I make sure that she is taken care of enough where she doesnt want to leave for any reason. Also if she knows I am coming in she asks what I want her to wear, and how I want her hair. I get there before her shift starts and post up at my spot. She knows where to find me and wont waste her time with other patrons until I leave.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    It can definitely be to your advantage to leave obviously pissed off if a dancer disses you. The next time you see her she'll probably try and make it up to you to keep you happy and coming back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion