tuscl

Snow

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Not sure who I am but I'm no longer who I've been. How ever it is that I turn out, is yet to be seen. I am consumed by the growing need, to be constantly off my face on speed. The feeling that you get when the needle breaks the skin, watching that fine red line as it drawn back in. Hopefully no one has to notify my next of kin. Is this where I'm heading, I don't really know. Just don't push it in to quick take it nice and slow. As it joins my bloodstream and heads towards my brain, my pulse gets higher and my heart beats faster as it screams through my veins. I feel it instantly in my chest, then taste the chemicals in the back of my throat. My senses all come alive at once, it's overwhelming me now. Please don't rock the boat, even if you do, I'm so high i'd be surprised if i didn't float. When the job is over and everything's packed away, you should always keep your last fit for a rainy day. I'm a bastard drug, I'm on the social scene. I'm colored white I'll pick u up I'm called AMPHETAMINE. Once the rush is gone and I'm feeling a bit sore, I guarantee I go straight out and buy some fucking more. One more hit, one more go. Fuck I love that pure white snow.

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol thanks bull
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    welcome to the jungle.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    On a train I met a dame.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Na na na na na na na na !!!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    JUICE, you are either a crazy son-of-a-bitch or the drugs have consumed your mind.

I will pray for you my brother.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks my man I will take what I can get
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Juice Crew
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice crew
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What is this? "Of Meth and Men" by Juice Stienbeck?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mikey if you want it to be....lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ooh, that smell
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mo head did you cut the goddamn cheese again ?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Oak tree you're in my way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion