tuscl

Question for my Fellow "Vile Creatures"

In a recent thread alutard complained about my inability to properly spell his name.

Now I fully admit that my spelling, grammar, and languages skills in general suck some major ass. alutard went a step further, however, and seemed to imply that I just don't have the intellectual horsepower to figure out how to correctly spell his name.

Now I really want to show this alutard character the proper respect he deserves here, and get the spelling of his name right. It is becoming increasingly obviously, however, that I'm going to need a bit of help since my brain is just too weak to figure out said spelling on my own.

So, what do you say fellow "vile creatures" (anyone on alutard's doubly secret encoded hate list?), can you help a brother out? What is the correct spelling of alutard's name anyway?

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dracula
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I think you've forgotten an entire syllable. The "fuck" one.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dougster! I have always helped those less fortunate than me, it is spelled A-S-S-H-O-L-E
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    So does Alucard like Castlevania or what?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yes, it's a good point. I refer to him as a "tard" but I don't specify whether he is a retard, a smacktard, a fucktard or all of the above. No wonder alu was confused!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Who gives a shit about your spats with alucard? Why don't the two of you meet in an alley in Detroit and have a jerkoff contest with txtittyfag as the judge?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like someone pissed in homothehut's corn flakes today. Wait a minute that seems to happen to him every morning, the gay probably actually likes it by now!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Alucard
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Would be nice if there were useful discussions on this site instead of members bickering back and forth all the time...
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    As long as there are retards like me clogging up this board with stupidity there will be fewer and fewer topics of any value.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @jack0505: "Would be nice if there were useful discussions on this site instead of members bickering back and forth all the time..."

Well duh! We're *vile*. It's what we do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion