tuscl

Naming names in reviews?

Thursday, May 9, 2013 5:44 PM
Do you? Is it frowned upon? Against some rule. Not talking about "chick A gives (illegal) extras", just "look for this girl, run from that one" sort of review.

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO! Yes! Yes! Read the fine print below.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    New members frequently ask this question. Founder frowns upon it. See his "Review Submission Guide," posted 1/1/2008: [view link] In particular, see the third paragraph, last sentence: "Just be careful not to mention names if it may get your ATF in trouble." Generally, reviwers abide by this. However, when it comes to outting a ROB, then it is customary to name her in a review.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    ROB = yes, if she is mean. Dream girl, DFK, all the good extras = are you kidding? Not only is it bad form, who wants to let others in on a good thing and risk her raising prices?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Extras girls? Never. ROBs? Always. I figure that often dancers will give different customers different mileage, so it's very subjective. OTOH, ROB's aren't as discriminate and tend to rip off everyone equally.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    If there's a compelling reason to name a dancer I use a PM.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Depending on your locoation, you might, by giving a name, expose the dancer or the club to LE activity.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never say what she did. If she's a ROB, let us know. Otherwise, just say she's good, you had a good time, etc. no details. Don't fuck up a good thing.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    The CORRECT way to provide PL's with useful information on specific dancers, while making it virtually impossible for LE to understand what is being described is to use the "asterisk code". For example, let's say the name of the dancer who gave you bareback blow job, cum in mouth, and swallow, then full service bareback, was named Carol. The correct way to identify her, while keeping LE clueless about who you are referring to, is to call her "C*arol". Or if her name is Princess, you identify her as "Pr*ncess". That's who the smart and savvy reviewers do it.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    Yeah, wasn't talking about extras, just a bad dance. Not gonna bother after all since she had technical proficiency, just didn't like the dead silence.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i> The CORRECT way to provide PL's with useful information on specific dancers, while making it virtually impossible for LE to understand what is being described is to use the "asterisk code". For example, let's say the name of the dancer who gave you bareback blow job, cum in mouth, and swallow, then full service bareback, was named Carol. The correct way to identify her, while keeping LE clueless about who you are referring to, is to call her "C*arol". Or if her name is Princess, you identify her as "Pr*ncess". That's who the smart and savvy reviewers do it. </i> LOL
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You should use more than 1 asterisk deogol. Guess you AREN'T smart and savvy.
  • Lack4Oars
    11 years ago
    Lol I can see the police now: "damn, this guy wrote the girls name out as c*arol. We'll never crack this case now!"
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The only time you should use a specific name is for a ROB.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion