tuscl

Last Day of Vacation

Last night was the last night of vacation. Back to the world of graveyard. I had to end the vacation righteously with a trip to the sc. Haven't been in two weeks. Great way to end a great vacation. I took my Pops for a road trip through Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Arkansas. Lots of Bourbon, good food, and money lost at Churchill Downs. Anyways, it's time to go back to work. I don't mind going back at all. My question is this-Is the last day of vacation bitter sweet? Do we spend that day thinking too much about work instead of enjoying our last day of freedom? Hopefully I'm able to place my thoughts in a coherent manner.

3 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Slick! It always sucks saying goodbye to something that gave you thrills,but we all have to snap back to reality after a fun ride.Your last day should be yours.
    P.S. Did you take Pops to the SC?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Didn't get the chance. He had a stroke back in '09, so I gotta watch him well. He's funny and has no filter, which can make for interesting times.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Same here,leaving burners on,candles lit,same question within two minutes.See you in the promised land.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion