tuscl

Bathrooms

jerikson40
New York
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 4:44 PM
WTF is it with so many reviewers and their complaints about bathrooms? WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT BATHROOMS??? Geezus, in all my years of clubbing I NEVER took a dump in a SC bathroom. Never. You go in there to take a quick wizz and walk out. Yeah, okay, you also sometimes need to clean up after a great lap dance, but that's a little soap and water and you're outta there. That's like the prissy little bitches who are so concerned about how comfortable the chairs are. And how elegant the decor is. I swear, a club I regularly go to is constantly getting complaints about the chairs, and I can't even remember what the chairs are like in that club, or what the fuck they're complaining about. I'm there to watch chicks and get dances, not sit on my ass for 3 hours watching a football game in my living room. I'm convinced that many men are actually prissy little bitches.

27 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah dude...as long as da bitches suck yo' dick I shouldn't matter. Fuck, they should let folks shit and piss wherever they want. None o' this prissy "don't shit unless you be on da toilet" shizzle. That be for those french fags who use a mothafuckin' bidet...oops, misspelled that shizzle I mean B-day! It is like "I jes' finished a 12 pack and two buckets o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay and I gots ta go!" So yo jes' drop trou wherever yo' be and drop a deuce on the floor! That be my kind o' KLUB! No fracking B-day shizzle!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jerikoffson: "I'm convinced that many men are actually prissy little bitches. " And what do you sound like starting a thread bitching about their complaints?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have to take a shit now.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Gator dude...make sure to do it in the middle of the floor! It will be like being in a Beavis and Butthead cartoon! Groove on my brother!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Are you implying that all clubs are created equal and should, in fact, just be barren rooms with a row of metal folding chairs on one wall, a boom box in the corner and a bathroom that looks like the one at the Sunoco down the street?
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "Are you implying..." Ever notice how women are CONSTANTLY trying to find the implications and hidden meanings behind what guys say? You say something as clearly as you possibly can, but that's not enough. They always want to dig down and find some hidden meanings and what's really in your heart or whatever... Duo, baby, I can't get any clearer. No hidden meanings. Just read what I wrote and that's all I meant by it. No subliminal messages, no deep interpersonal emotional conflicts, just some very simple statements. Cuz I'm a very simple guy.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    And for Zipman, maybe I need to start a thread discussing why 63 year old white guys feel the need to post nonsense in some old, out of date, 1990's version of some "hood lingo" they think they heard wannabe rappers say on TV? SHIZZLE? Are you freakin' kidding me?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I am vague and with double meaning in my speech. Having fun with the girls!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Jerkson, Duo understood exactly what you said and was making fun of you and your silly complaint about others complaints. unfortunately you appear to be too ignorant to grasp that fact. Although I've never complained about a club's bathroom, I prefer that all bathrooms I use be clean. I guess Some of us care about personal hygiene more than others though.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yeah Jerki-dude...u jes' ain't hip to the latest lingo 'cos yo' is a jive turkey. I bet u is da worst kind o' JIVE fool there be. Are we s'posed ta jest talk like boring white dudes? No friggin' way! I speak my special jive and crap on da floor 'cos that be how this dude rolls.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And I should add...FO SHIZZLE MOTHAFUCKAH!!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Nobody has to justify or explain what they write about in a review. If you don't like it stop reading it and move on.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i made a topic about this a month or so ago
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Use the ladies' room. They're cleaner
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I think Jerkson would agree that a lot of what's written in these threads is stupid and petty and pointless, and we should all try to stick with topics that are of interest to EarlTee.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Decent club will have decent restrooms. Some clubs would do better having a bouncer stay away from the lap dance areas and just clean toilets and mop floors instead.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Honestly, I don't really care about the bathroom unless it's really *horrible* and I have never really seen a club that is really all that bad. But, I would surely complain about it in a review if it was actually so bad that toilets were non-functional or something like that,or if it was just extremely dirty. But again, never really seen that, and I also wouldn't hold it against a club that is more of a divey place.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Jerkoffson...sounds like you have been beating off the wrong head. You are not supposed to beat off the head that has shoulders under it. All that does is give you a headache. You are supposed to beat off the head with the balls under it. Beating off that head will make you feel better and more relaxed. With your attitude we all know you are not getting any action. Not even p4p... so either beat off the right head this time or take tittyfags advise and get your fudge packed
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Jerkoffson...sounds like you have been beating off the wrong head. You are not supposed to beat off the head that has shoulders under it. All that does is give you a headache. You are supposed to beat off the head with the balls under it. Beating off that head will make you feel better and more relaxed. With your attitude we all know you are not getting any action. Not even p4p... so either beat off the right head this time or take tittyfags advise and get your fudge packed
  • rell
    11 years ago
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Do what LDK does. He just shits in his pants.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I usually report on location and condition of the bathrooms in a review just like I report on parking conditions and floor plan . It gives a complete view of the club layout. Some may find the information useful.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    This topic reminds me of a sc in the northeast I went to years ago with a bunch of buddies...the men's room stall had a toilet that was rather unusually (for a commercial joint) constructed with the raised tank and cover style...of course this lent itself to the late night intoxicated bet where one guy says "$100 bucks to anyone who removes the cover and goes "Upper Deck"..."...Needless to say one dude went "Upper Deck" and took the money...funny as shit...
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    ...to clarify, the aforementioned bet required taking a cronk "Upper Deck"...
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    To those who are offended by the subjects covered in my reviews: eat me, bitch.
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    my best friend took a dump at Skybox in harvey IL (we are both stark white, FYI) and the stall had no door. Because of this, I will never take his man card away. Just sayin.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The club I was in Saturday night had a decent bathroom but the soap dispenser was empty. Ok, I'm a prissy girl. No soap sucks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion