tuscl

Heads up for all you guys/lopaw that are tired of the bald look.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday's
8315 E Colfax Ave
Denver, Colorado 80220

Reviewed on: May 7, 2013
Visited on: Unknown After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Star_Rating_0_Half
Dancers

Star_Rating_5
Value

Star_Rating_0_Half
Atmosphere

Star_Rating_2
Overall

BUSH WARNING! BE READY FOR PUBIC HAIR IN THE AIR!! NO GROOMING STANDARDS FOR DANCERS HERE! I worked here for 2 days! Been dancing 2 years. Its DIRTY but not the good kind, almost no touching dancers, just a filthy place. I quit because I got pubes in my mouth every time I went on stage! GROSS!! Me and my friend were there from the Springs and the only ones shaved. I mean FULL ON BUSHES, not cute little landing strips. I mean before I noticed I saw a girl in a thong and it was so POOFY I thought she had a nice fat kitty but oh no it was all hair in there NASTY! NOT TRIMMED DOWN AT ALL! FUZZY ASSHOLES AND ALL! I mean you couldn't even see their vaginas. Guys were rubbing there faces in the shit didn't it stink?

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That place is nasty. I haven't been in there in a long long time. I had a friend that went there about 5 years ago and one dancer had multiple piercings down under. She was trying to get him to go home with him. He said hell no because he didn't want his dick ripped off
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Wow. A place for those who like to floss when they eat.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, because looking like you're twelve is *so* much more attractive.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    PT's in Centreville IL had a dancer that 2 dozen piercings and rings in/on her labia alone. Plus lip, ears, nose, nipples, eyebrows and belly button. Her body looked like an earing rack at Wal-Mart. She did not shave either. The advantage of shaving leaves no place for critters to live.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Yeah, it is a shitty club. Has been for years. They managed to take the most arousing thing--a naked female body--and make you wish you had not come in the door. Only one out of every 9 or 10 girls was even worth a lapper, and then they'd usually disappoint. Only once did I find a hot girl--Latina, long hair, glow-in-the dark fingernails--but she only gave a half-effort. As a juice bar, you will get more depressed as you sit there drinking your coke. You need to walk in half-crocked. And then of course you have to deal with the cesspool of East Colfax outside, where your car may get vandalized, you might get propositioned by a meth whore, and trash is windblown and everywhere. But if you like skanks and the thrill of getting knifed if you pick the wrong time or wrong person, that's the place.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol maybe the Chia pet look is coming back. Wasn't that the thing back in the 70's?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i><b>Yeah, because looking like you're twelve is *so* much more attractive. </b></i>

Ban shaving their legs and their underarms too! Wookie women now!
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Right on man! ^. Bring on the granola girls!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @deogol: I hope you don't think you're gonna get an argument from *me*. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion