tuscl

Beware of pistol packing strippers part 2

bang69
North Carolina
In the first part. I mentioned that my friends & I saw a stripper in a atlercation with a muger. She had a
glock 9 loaded with hallow points. One of you asked why didn't we my friends & I get involved. well here is why.

1. The stripper is a good friends daughter & she can hold her own

2. I taught her how to shoot

3. I didn't want to get shot by mistake

4. The manager came out & the muger ran

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You did the right thing. Good thing she could shoot thanks to you
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "3. I didn't want to get shot by mistake"

This is 1 PRIME reason among many, for repealing the 2nd Amendment and redoing ALL GUN laws.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    If you don't like the 2nd Amendment which others would you gut? Damn man. Gun control is a steady hand. Props to @bang69 for teaching another to defend herself.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's also a prime reason for not touching the 2nd amendment, because then the criminal would probably be the person with the gun and a lot of people would have got shot.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think the problem is that many people have no memory of governments that have oppressed the people and told everyone by decree what they could and could not do. We seem to be going in that direction though. Of course these same people might prefer to be required to have to have a permit just to buy a beer or do anything.

I remember playing an old pc game called Crusader, No Regret or maybe No Remorse. The one world government controlled everything. I think some people would be happy being controlled. I enjoyed destroying the world government. I just thought it was strange how much the game seems to be turning into reality. People who want to lose their freedom might succeed one day. I hope to be armed if that day comes or part of a state militia keeping at least some of our rights. Our money might be worthless the way politicians keep spending. I'm ranting because Alucard keeps ranting about changing the constitition doing away with our rights. Leave it to people like that and we would have no guns, no beer, and probably not much else. I totally disagree with the no guns rant.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you don't loke the constitution you can move to another cointry
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Country
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have a concealed pistol permit and I have a Glock. And I think strippers should be able to protect themselves from attack. However, not everyone is responsible enough to carry a gun. My ex-ATF asked me to teach her to shoot, but we never got around to it. Now I'm glad. She was drunk and high most of the time, and she had anger issues. I would not want to be around her if she had a gun.

Pepper spray is a better defense weapon for strippers who drink.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Alucard: "I love it when people think they KNOW ABSOLUTELY everything about everything. Time will deal with them too."

^^^^^^

Alucard: "This is 1 PRIME reason among many, for repealing the 2nd Amendment and redoing ALL GUN laws."
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Tard I have 3 words for you if you do not like our constitution. "MOVE SOMEPLACE ELSE"! I hear Russia has great clubs and strict gun laws so only the criminals have guns. If this girl had not been armed the least that would have happened to her was she would have been robbed and likely beaten up. More likely she would have robbed, beaten, raped, and killed. All while the cops sat warm in their doughnut shops.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    TT: "Tard I have 3 words for you if you do not like our constitution. 'MOVE SOMEPLACE ELSE'!"

I understand that many countries have nursing shortages, but still, who would take him?

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Ban all muggers! The. This kind shit wouldn't happen!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My issue is with a 2nd Amendment rooted in the 18th century. Doesn't apply or work in this century. I want to REPEAL it and pass NEW stricter gun laws.

"I'm ranting because Alucard keeps ranting about changing the constitition doing away with our rights. Leave it to people like that and we would have no guns, no beer, and probably not much else."

Use the ballot box to elect congressmen to pass laws that agree with your needs. If you can't manage that you MUST endure the laws as they stand until you can possibly get them changed via Congress at a later time.

That is if the TOTALLY dysfunctional Congress ever manages to properly govern for a few seconds.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^
    hey gollum. leave our constitution and strippers alone. next time you face Mecca, start walking back to the 5th century and set smeagol free
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion