tuscl

Guess who?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I'll give you 4,713,072 guesses, and the first 4,713,071 don't count.

Subject:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Someone earlier said he was a shithead. I guess he insists on proving them right
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boy he really wants to # your ass titty
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You know, I'm tempted to say my guess is alutard, but last time someone complained about it he insisted that he did not use the PM system to harass people with psycho PMs. So I know it's not him.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit it must be someone else then
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "You're the fucktard, S****t."

LMAO he's great. "S****t"...lol
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I saw this one coming after you mentioned "fucktards" in the tattoo thread. It's become a trigger word for him. He'll take offense no matter how indirect.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The beauty of it is that was a general "fucktard" comment, not directed at any one person.

The first one I got had a subject of "***" and the message was "****" as well. This was right after I'd posted for the first time after my recent hiatus. I think somebody might just have been testing to see if he was still ignored.

Now there's this one, with a single tilde as the subject:

"So you don't believe in privacy either. Doesn't surprise me a all. You're no better than the other vile creatures inhabiting this quickly deteriorating forum."

I believe in privacy, probably more than the posts of this note, given that *I* want to leave people alone to lead their own lives and not try to control them like some do. FWIW, I have not violate anyone's privacy. It is, after all *my* mailbox, and the contents thereof belong to *me* and me alone. If someone else chooses to put something in my mailbox, it becomes mine, to do with as I please.

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Well played 3 inch penis dude !
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    now that is an interesting concept. you mean what someone gives to you is yours and no longer theirs? hmmm
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Ahh. He has been sending shit to me for ages. I just delete them unread. There are always loud mouths in strip clubs and he is one of them. I figure it just goes with the territory and I act appropriately - deleted without reading. I know anything from him is unimportant. In fact, most PMs are unimportant on this site.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with deogo
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I disagree with deogol. I enjoy 99% of all the PMs that I receive. Usually my buddies telling me who fucks and how much.

One of the few exceptions and I having been trying hard to stay off of the band wagon is Alucard. This guy is nutty and getting worse. I just ignored the last PM he sent me. That was quite awhile ago, so I guess that works.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “This guy is nutty and getting worse”

we don’t call it nutty. mental illness is a serious problem and there is nothing amusing about it. well sometimes it is kinda funny. okay in this case it can be downright knee slapping hysterical. ROTFLMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What medications are you prescribing dr phil?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion