• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Aqua Velva
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Not exactly a cool drink of water
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This sounds like a 1980's grosser than gross joke. What if you're DATY and the baby is breach?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What's grosser than gross? When your fucking a pregnant chick and the fetus gives you head...
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I'd ask for refund.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What's grosser than gross? Two Siamese twins connected at the mouth and one throws up.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I was in a club that was known for locking private room doors sitting with a dancer I was hanging out with that week in town when a 6 or 7 month pregnant girl came in (she was about a 6.5 or 7) met up with a patron waiting for her and went straight to the back for an hour. I inquired ??? and she said the girl is/was a dancer at the club and since she got so far along she only comes in 1 or 2 times a week for her regulars who now are willing pay extra for her to cum in.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I danced until I was 15 weeks pregnant. For the most part I still did just as good as before the pregnancy, but I did scared a dude away...after he already spend like 200 bucks on me. I was dancing for him and all, and despite it was in a "no touch" club he put one of his hands in my belly and felt Lucas kicking him. He then ran away like a little kid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion