tuscl

One prospect or multiple prospects for OTC?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, May 5, 2013 4:47 PM
I've been going to clubs for awhile but I haven't had any OTC action in years so I'm rusty. I have been doing ITC activities for years because it's easier and that's what most of dancers deal with but now those dancers are getting out of the game so I'm back to trying to find new ones for ITC/OTC action. Lately, I've met a few dancers that I've gotten to know that seem to be down for OTC because ITC action with them ain't happening (aside from HJs). One dancer propositioned me weeks ago but both of us were pretty drunk at the time. She said that if she and I did a Champagne Room and see how it goes then we could then meet outside for some more fun. I told her that I've never gone to the Champagne Room before and if I did, it wouldn't be for awhile. I think she understood but I don't know (I haven't seen her since). She also wanted to know if I had been with any other dancers in the club so that she doesn't have to worry about other dancers either talking about her or confrontations with another dancer. I told her no (which is the truth) but I have been trying to hook up with other dancers. I've forgotten how to handle situations like this. In the past, I just lied to their faces knowing that most of them were already seeing customers OTC as well but now, I've been dealing with are pretty straight forward and show little to no hustle. The one I was talking to had been pretty straight with me and didn't show much interest so I never asked her about OTC. Any ideas on how to handle this dancer as well as other dancers from now on? I know that I'm probably overthinking it and should tell them whatever they want to hear but again I'm not sure since I've been out of the OTC scene for years.

4 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    "If we do a champagne room and see how it goes" IS a hustle.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    You're overthinking it. Dancers want money and you want OTC sex. Consider the fact that few dancers would turn down $1000. Now decide how much you're willing to spend and start negotiating.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i love otc..i stopped doing itc for awhile because otc is so much better , ends up being cheaper and much more comfortable
  • reignfire
    11 years ago
    Duomaxwell - The whole "Champagne Room" thing might be a hustle. She never tried it on me before (only got dances from her twice since December) but again we were both pretty drunk the last time we talked weeks ago and I haven't seen her since. Jackslash - You're probably right. I'm probably overthinking things. I've just got to decide on how much I'm willing to spend and see how it goes. Like I said, I've been out of practice for years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion