tuscl

Being associated with a specific dancer?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 10:01 PM
So lately, I've been really focused on one particular upscale club. I tend to hit this spot up on the weekends, around the same time, and for the most part I've come to expect the same dancers working when I go in. On my most recent trip, as I entered, the doorman said something to the effect of "Your girl just got here a few minutes ago". I'm thinking to myself, "my" girl? I had only visited two times prior in my life, and both of those visits were only a few weeks earlier. Granted, I took the same girl to VIP on both visits, but only twice. This time, I wanted to try some other dancers. Miss Girl Next Door comes over...we hit it off...I say let's go to VIP...and then she hits me with "I'd love to, but you're so and so's customer." This is the same girl I took to VIP on my prior visits. Then we got into a back and forth talking about stupid stripper code bullshit about not stealing each other's customers. Oh well...more ca$h for me then. Now, there isn't anything wrong with having a favorite, but that's not the direction I'm aiming for at the moment. I guess my question is this: at what point do club staff affiliate you with a certain dancer, and what are some good ways to avoid being branded as that dancer's customer? I don't have any qualms about telling someone otherwise, but damn!!

27 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    "She's one of many. I'm here to enjoy the full compliment of dancers." Then pick someone else out of the pack as soon as you can and tell her that no one owns you.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    This happens to me alot, sometimes after only one visit. It's ridiculous and if the dancers in a club are tight and watch out for each other you're screwed. The only way I avoid it is by rotating thru a ton of clubs and not letting anyone get their claws in me if I can help it.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Find a new club. Now.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A dancer will try to make you a regular for economic reasons. She will stake her claim and tell other dancers and staff that you are hers. The only thing you can do is insist on dances with other strippers. It is your money.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    This is one frustrating aspect of one of my regular clubs. One time I showed up and they were surprised I showed up because "my" girl was gone. The thing is, this is the one girl I wish would go away if I had to pick any of them there to go away, because she acts like she owns me. Besides, if they really knew me, they would know there are two other girls there who I will always get dances from, and it used to be more, but I know one was fired and one may have hung it up for good.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No the police usually cant connect me to anyone.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    That kinda' happened to me twice, in different clubs. First time I mentioned to "my" dancer that I thought it was neat to be "going steady" but I wanted to play around. Her reaction was, "OK, can I be your pimp?" That was actually fun while it lasted. The second time, years later in a different club, I tried the same line and she walked off. Afterwards NONE of the dancers would come near. I didn't go back to that club for months and a few dancers avoided me even that much later.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    2 years ago I had one favorite dancer walk up to me when I was talking to another dancer and tell her "He's my husband" and then walk off. The other dancer asked me "Why did she say that?" I said she like to think that I am hers but don't worry I cheat.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    That's a ridiculous stripper code that happens in some clubs, especially ones with lots of Latinas in my area. Yes, they can get very upset, and then stop speaking. Inevitably, they'll get over it, and call you back. That's why I rotate through clubs. It keeps things fresh, and keeps the drama down.
  • metrocard11
    11 years ago
    Yeah. It's ridiculous...do these women seriously expect patrons to be "monogamous" when they've been with God knows how many people earlier that day, let alone in their careers? Strip clubs feel like miniature high schools sometimes!
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Just went to my local club last night and as I sat with my fave I asked "How's my favorite dancer?" Her response to that was "I haven't always been that, have I?" She had me there. I'd put her on the shelf during the 6-7 months my uber-hot 3rd ATF was working there. I remember the icy stares from those days. All became good when I stated "you are my favorite dancer NOW". Then off to the VIP room so she doesn't dwell on those past crimes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Really? Aren’t we all adults here (e.g. SC)? No dancer is going to “force” a customer into dances or VIP he/lopaw does not want – if the custie wants to do something w/ another dancer it is b/c he/lopaw wants to not b/c the “other dancer” forced him/lopaw into it.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    ^ Right on @ Papi!!!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    As long as money is involved this type of thing will always exist. I have only had this happen to me once but the dancer made my visits so crappy that I avoided that club for awhile.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You have NO control over this. It is usually dancer initiated. Go elsewhere if you have an issue with it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I hate it when I walk in and the doorman or the DJ greets me with "she'll be ready in a few minutes" It's true - but I still hate being known to everyone in the club as "her" guy
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's another good reason to have multiple favorites. I find myself in the danger zone because I may be down to no favorites in one club and only one in another. If I arrive early and leave before it's too late, I could easily not see any favorites.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "That's another good reason to have multiple favorites" Not for me. I STRONGLY prefer the single ATF system.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    In my favorite local club, they call back into the dressing room for 'my dancer" when I walk in the door. And I can tell you that, in this club, no other girl will come within a mile of me when this chick is working. It happens, especially in the smaller clubs. Honestly, if there was an easy way to deal with it I would like to hear it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Go somewhere else if it is a serious issue for you.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Go on her day(s) off and if you can get dances with other dancers, let it be known that you are NOT owned property.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Go on her day(s) off and if you can get dances with other dancers, let it be known that you are NOT owned property" Often that tactic doesn't work. The sure way is the use of another club.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Task your "exclusive" entertainer with introducing you to other dancers of interest to you at her club. Suggest nicely that you'll take your business to a different club if the exclusive tag is not removed. I've ducked, dodged, and changed clubs too, but these days I'd prefer to stay local and establish an even playing field that suits me.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    We realize that many of these dancers are emotional train wrecks if you push the wrong buttons within them, I feel that of there is one club in particular that you prefer, and your "relationship" with a specific dancer is over, then go anyway. You control the scene with your money. This has happened to me a few times in the past, and I am always nice about it, but tell them that I've decided to move on. Sure, some get angry, but never fall for this bizarro world bullshit that they own you. They'll have a funeral for your lost wallet, and then life moves on. They're born hustlers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately you have to cut her off, at least for a while. If there's no other club around that appeals to you, just don't do anything but stage tip until you stop being considered her bitch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    This is another example of "feeling entitled". The irrational sense people often have of deserving to get something for nothing. Aside from strippers thinking they "own" certain customers, another example is customers who don't think they are being leeches when they go to the SC and don't buy dances or stage tip.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^ also there are the RIL customers that becomes delusional in their dealings with their ATF and do their own version of possessiveness. I'm not talking about whales....just the average Joe/Jane who goes from infatuated to creepy to stalker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion