tuscl

Shoes Off

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Ok - this is kind of crappy thread but I'm bored - LOL

I've had my share of dancers take off their shoes when giving me LDs – this is more often so in clubs with private booths.

IME, the dancers that have done this really got busy and gave me some serious super-hard grinding LDs – they really got into it and were giving more than they were receiving IME.

So now, whenever I see a dancer takes off her shoes , I know (or anticipate) that I'm in for some serious LDing!!!

Have you had any similar experiences?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    About the only time my dancers have not taken their shoes off is because they are afraid of stepping in something. You can use your imagination. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe they have some Japanese in their ancestry. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I know what you mean shadow – yeah I’ve had some step on “it” – but I can handle it :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I got this one chica that takes off her heels in the VIP to keep the curtain closed. Sounds smart until you realize this is an extras club so who knows WHAT might be on the floor. Great Googily Moogily!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Generally when I've seen them take the heels off I know I can expect something outside the standard grind.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If she takes off her heels and she's got cute feet I might suck her toes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I might suck her toes …”

Is that considered extras :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's the norm at the club I go to most often. Now that you mention it, I've gotten more there than any club in the past. Maybe there is a correlation! No wonder I keep going back
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF & I do one hour VIPs and its not uncommon for me to be "spent" before the hours up. I love giving her a foot massage and she moans with pleasure ( far more than during sex).
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Take off your shoes and see how they like it.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Every club I've been to which has a separate room for lap dances ends up having it where the girls take their shoes off, so I don't see anything special in it. To be honest, the few who don't take their shoes off seem to be the ones who do the best grinding IME.
  • how
    11 years ago
    Sometimes they take off their shoes so they can put their feet up on the couch/chair/bench, one on either side of my thighs, to position themselves for squatting-cowgirl FS. That's enjoyable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion