tuscl

Stripper outfits

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
What sort of out of the ordinary outfits have you seen a girl wearing when she comes onto the stage e.g. bride, secretary, cowgirl etc? Do a lot of girls get on the stage wearing cowgirl outfits in Texas clubs?

I once saw a girl come onto the stage dressed as a nun. It was in Prague. I wasn't offended as I am an atheist, thank god :-)

32 comments

• cky2k827
    11 years ago
    This was kind of out of the ordinary for a strip club.When I went to Happys in CT recently there were 2 girls wearing street clothes on stage.One girl looked really hot,she had on short jean shorts and a sexy ass tank top.The other girl not so much.She was wearing ratty slippers and a too long jean skirt and a stained dingy wife beater.I'm guessing the club didn't have rules about dancer outfits.I have also seen girls wearing sneakers with bikinis and dancer outfits at other clubs.I don't think that looks to great either.Heels are much sexier.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Not sure – but it seems to me costumes were more common in years past – can’t say I see too many girls wearing costumes these days – or could be the clubs I visit?

Personally – the costume does not do much for me - personally the less she is wearing the better
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw one in a b day suit once
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    The irony if the statement "I'm an atheist, thank god" makes me crack up laughing... Anyone else see it like that?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @GSB, I think it was intentional.

Don't see many costumes except for Halloween and maybe some themed costumes around other holidays.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ GSB: I'm with you. I enjoyed that comment!

@ Londguy: As for themed costumes, it seems to me that the sexy school girl is still worn a lot. It doesn't take much to put that together. The main part is just a short pleated skirt. I think any other themed costumes are getting rare. Of the types you mentioned, I don't see much of anymore. Only one of my faves ever had one, a sexy cop costume. I wrote about that in an earlier post. Here in Seattle, you'd think that raincoats would make for a costume theme, but it hasn't happened.

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Is naked an outfit?
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    At Archibalds in DC Wednesday is "costume day" and the dancers are supposed to wear sexy costumes. My fav was a cute little spinner dressed as a black cat. She never tired of asking me if I was up for a "little black pussy"
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Costumes are less common now than they were 20 years ago.

I was at a club in Toledo on "white trash" night once. One of the waitresses had a very realistic looking but fake baby in a front baby carrier. It was creepy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I agree that the art of wearing costumes is pretty much a thing of the past. One rare exception was Christal. You guys remember her? When she was working at Follies she could be seen in any of the following:

Sexy Cop
    School Girl
    Naughty Nurse
    French Maid
    Cowgirl
    Naughty Teacher
    Dominatrix
    Belly Dancer
    Burlesque Queen
    Los Vegas Show Girl
    Sexy CEO – Bad Girl
    Indian/Pocahontas
    Biker Chick
    Bad Girl Beauty Queen
    Gothic Punk Rocker
    Sailor
    Little Bo Peep Gone Bad
    Pirate
    Waitress
    Crazy Sexy Hair Stylist
    Daddy’s Little Girl
    Jungle Girl
    Vampire
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I used to see a lot of costumes at Halloween. I like the birthday suit the best if she's pretty.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw one dressed like zz top...god dam bearded ladies
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    @gsb. Jester is right, it was an intentional quip.

Shame costumes aren't that common now, adds a certain something to me, especially if the girl is a damned good traditional stripper.
  • Joe from NJ
    11 years ago
    I do like a verity.

What I hate are the stripper big heeled shoes. I think that they make a girl look clunky. I was in a club that let the girls wear regular high heels. That was very sexy.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    At a club I visited in Jax, FL., they have a costume night weekly. No telling what one might see.

sc,

Two regrets in my life, not getting to meet Christal in person, or Avalon's Asian friend in Key West.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Halloween is best time. One of my most fond experiences was a super fuck in VIP with an ATF who was wearing a super sexy Helen of Troy outfit. It was a white minidress and feeling up in her skirt before taking her up to VIP to strip and fuck her drove me wild. It was $200 but a worthwhile ride with a 20 year old sexy blonde!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Costumes are a thing of the past, for the most part. My first ATF, when she was new to me, would make her own outfits and each costume did seem to serve a purpose, but the last few times I saw her, including the time last year, well after her dancing prime, I think she was past that. I do see a number who like to dance to Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" dressed like a teacher, or whatever they think teachers dress like, because I've never seen one who dressed like any of them, including the one who really was a teacher.

The least imaginitive outfit I ever saw was at this one dive bar, where on a cold winter day, one of the customers let a dancer dance around in his Raiders jacket.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    I guess I'm just the opposite of most guys, who apparently are only interested in seeing nekkid wimmenz....

IMO, the vast majority of women, when you see them totally nekkid, really aren't very hot. Sure, there are the exceptions, but for me most women need some help. Makeup, heels, and especially a hot outfit. And what constitutes a hot outfit varies by the girl. Some girls with insane tits can wear certain outfits that work with insane tits. Other girls don't look nearly as hot.

Personally, I am so freakin' tired of the same 'ol bikini outfits that damn near every stripper in LA wears. GEEZ, girls, be a little bit inventive and wear something exciting !!!

And another way I'm the opposite of many men is that lingerie usually doesn't do shit for me. For some reason most women think it's, like, real sexy, but personally I think it's just a women's misunderstanding of what 'sexy' is....

I would LOVE it if some insanely hot dancer came out in a super tight, stretchy tube dress and heels, looking all glamorous and shit. But in my experience most dancers don't give a damn about how they dress, they just throw on the nearest bikini and call it good.

But maybe the average guy who goes to a club doesn't give a damn about that kind of stuff, and he's just so excited to be talking to a semi-nekkid woman that it's all he needs. I don't get it....

I never met this Christal chick, but she seemed like a very special girl who seemed to really care about pleasing her customers. Unfortunately that's REALLY rare, IMO.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Oh, and BTW...

Most of the standard "themed" costumes you see, especially those cheezy Halloween-type costumes, are just goofy and stupid.

Again, IMO, probably some women's idea of what a "sexy" outfit is, when in fact it's just silly.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Wow joe, you've been here longer than shadowcat, that's saying a lot there... I don't know why that surprises me but anyway, I would love to see te girls in regular heels too.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    And another BTW...

IMO, there are some costume/outfits that are, in general, very difficult or even impossible to be sexy. And I'll borrow from the list of Christal (though I'm sure she managed to pull it off somehow and make them sexy):

French Maid
    Cowgirl
    Belly Dancer
    Indian/Pocahontas
    Gothic Punk Rocker
    Sailor
    Little Bo Peep
    Pirate
    Waitress
    Jungle Girl
    Vampire

In general, IMO, these are themes that a woman might pick as her idea of what sexy might be. But in reality, at least for me, these are just not sexy themes...

Belly dancer? Come on, does anyone really think that's sexy? And the whole French Maid thing seems to be very common, but at least IMO, it's very tough to really make it work as a sexy idea.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Damn, good, you are correct about Joe. A year longer than me.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    What the fuck are you guys talking about?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @ Jerikson:I think a belly dancer can be sexy. Especially if she looks and moves like Shakira
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Everything goes over jerkoff40 s head
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    So, CrazyJoe...

Lemme see...I call you a moron or whatever, and now until the end of time I'm on your shit list and you'll spend the rest of your life jumping into every conversation just to call me names and shit...

Yeah, I was right. You are a fucking moron. Although you fit right in here with the other 6 year olds.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Sexy is subjective right? Whether you consider the outfit or the girl herself it's eye of the beholder stuff. So, what I or any other member here finds sexy is, or at least should be, beyond reproach and ridcule by others IMO.

I happen to agree with those who posted that they enjoy a girl in a sexy costume and I have my personal favorites (school girl, french maid, librarian, belly dancer/harem girl, nanny, kitty, etc...) but I also agree that seeing girls in those costumes is a rare occurence these days. Thankfully I am pretty flexible and can generally find the "sexy" in most outfits that an attractive young lady dons so basically I am pretty content. Still I'd love to see a revival of sexy costumes in clubs.

As far as comments denegrading me by association (i.e. "...the other 6 year olds") I would advise the poster to limit his assertions to individuals he knows and to be careful about crass generalizations. They are unbecoming someone who seems to have the right to claim a reasonable intellect. Nuff said?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's the gal, not the outfit, for me. I've said it before, my ATF is a sarcastic bitch with a wicked sense of humor. She could show up wearing a burlap sack & I'd still treat that pussy like Auschwitz. Khan!.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    "As far as comments denigrating me by association (i.e. "...the other 6 year olds")"

Dude, are you serious??? How could you possible assume that I was talking about you?? I wasn't. Not even close.

I was talking about the children in this forum who have these childish battles of constant hatred with anyone who disagrees with them.

Relax.

Oh, and spelling repair was free of charge... :)
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    Not necessarily a themed costume, but if a dancer comes out with black sheer thigh high stockings on and an oversized, crumbled men's white dress shirt...she'll most definitely get my attention and probably most of my fun money that night.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If a girl came on stage with a secretary outfit, she's instantly my ATF (provided she fits my usual standards of course). The most unusual, which really should be a usual is a girl in a Halloween bunny suit. Why the hell isn't that standard, seriously. And this wasn't Halloween mind you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion