Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Toronto trip

londonguy
londonguyVIP692325

Breathe, breathe in the air

50 mins ago · 1 min read

A big thanks to all of you that gave advice, opinions etc. prior to my Toronto trip, all of which were appreciated. A the time of writing this I have submitted two of three SC reviews.

I also visited the Spas and had a good time there.

Overall, I enjoyed my time there. I think the relationship you have with them is a bit frosty at the moment but I wasn't feeling or sensing animosity with their neighbours while there. Really nice people.

As an aside, if you haven't been I urge to to visit the Niagara Falls, which you can also do from the US side of course.

Thanks again guys

Replies

No replies yet

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Advertisement