First and foremost, I wasn't there at the height of summer but boy is it hot in Dubai.
Against my usual better judgement I booked a couple of escorts thinking they were the ones in the ad, only to be subject to bait and switch. I didn't go through with them though and sent them away.
There are plenty of places to pick up girls in Dubai, the nightclubs mainly where it is obvious what is going on and what they are looking for. I was in one that had a lot of Russian girls, mostly passable but a few that made you think 'yes please'.
Finding a girl is successful only if you visit clubs or go on Seeking, which I did.
I didn't get down to the Marina or Jumeriah Beach where the best girls hand out but I will do next time, hoping to be there in January when the temperatures will be more tolerable
The worlds tallest building is in Dubai, right outside the worlds biggest Mall. the babes walking around there are amazingly hot to look at.
Next stop is Barcelona 6-8 November so only a month to go.


Replies
No replies yet
Sign in to be the first to reply.