Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

An Interesting Comment From One of Our Own LOL

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

A snippet from jackslash's review of a SC in his recent south-Florida meet tour:

[…Given the free parking, admission and food, I was hoping the dances would also be free, but they turned out to be $25 …]

I can't believe they had the audacity to charge jack for LDs – LOL!!!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

We can always hope. :)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why would he assume FREE dances? Was he informed formally that the dances were supposed to be FREE? If not, then he has no right to expect a free dance.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Alucard I don't know everything, but I'm going to assume Jack was just joking about expecting free dances lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Altard...you need to wuit clubning so much and save up your money to buy a sense of humor

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dam small keys on my phone...quit clubbing so much

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

As my mother always used to say 'God loves a trier'.

Profile picture for gsv
gsv
•

lol alucard, chill the fuck out. jackslash's review made me chuckle.

oh man if only the dances were free.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Food free lap dances money

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Imagine if dances were $1.

I’d probably need physical therapy afterwards to recover from all the LDs LOL.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I think alutard's humor impairment along with his fascination over simple codes give a hint as to what his developmental disorder is.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement