tuscl

OTC question

How do you approach her about OTC? Let me say I met this stripper last night and we hit it off really well. I was hinting all night about meeting her for some fun. She agreed that I should text her tomorrow. She gave me her number.
So, my question is, how do I approach it? Should I ask her to meet me for dinner, or do I just negotiate a price for sex?

21 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    If you hinted all night, and she didn't go for it. Probably won't happen.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Just ask her outright, but in a diplomatic manner.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    i agree with londonguy. also be respectfull
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    You ask and they answer
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    She may not have wanted to discuss it openly in the club. That's likely why she asked you to text her. Just get the conversation started. There's a wealth a material on TUSCL about members' experiences with OTC. I recommend you do a search for OTC with TUSCL. Just enter "OTC" in the search bar and you'll come up with a long list. See:

https://www.google.com/search?what=OTC&q…

Should you have further questions, just come back to your original thread and ask. You'll get plenty of advice. "Mileage" and "OTC" are probably the two most favorite topics.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Buy a fake engagement ring and get on your knees and ask for her hand in marriage....
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Or show a wad of Benjamins?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    London Fog!How are things without the Iron Lady?Did those lefty hooligans calm their dumb asses down?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In case you weren't sure, her giving you a phone number or e-mail address is no sign she does OTC. If I were you, I'd just text her and ask "when can I see you again?" She may just answer telling you when she's working again at the club. My impression is that, 90+% of the time, a stripper who does P4P will offer you that option when she's ready.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I have recently started asking strippers this question. I don't know how other guys have done it, and honestly I don't give a shit. I agree with London that it needs to be done diplomatically. I tend to be almost apologetic about it. I say, "I'm not intending to be offensive by asking this, but do you meet customers outside the club?" If the answer is yes, I then ask about price. So, that's my approach. However, maybe others are simply bold enough to come right out with it, but I am more demure.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just ask & have the money.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Gee whiz. Player11, don't you know once you put a ring on it you will never get any action.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She’s a stripper and knows what goes on in SCs better than you do.

She won’t be “shocked” if you just ask her and even if she says no I’m pretty sure she will still take your $$$ and give you LDs (if you want them).

If you are still apprehensive, you could ask her something along the lines of “do you do private shows outside the club?” – and if she is willing to meet you OTC, then there’s a strong possibility she’s open for business.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "If you hinted all night, and she didn't go for it. Probably won't happen."

Exactly.

PB, you asked your question and you already got your answer. The "text me tomorrow" response was just a way of putting you off.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm still trying to figure out what causes some dancers to think I'm interested in sleeping with them without even talking to them. I remember I tipped one dancer a dollar on stage. She came over and started talking about sex and how we could go to a hotel room. Granted this was several months ago at a club I haven't visited in months but I was wondering what was it about the one dollar tip that caught her attention? Did she have me confused with someone who tipped her a twenty or something? Probably I thought. After I turned down sex for a fee, she tried to get dances. Somehow dances didn't have the same appeal.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @shark Everyone has their tactics. Desperation might have also made a play.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    If you want to do her for money OTC just ask her, shes a stripper. She either is the kind that does or doesn't. What's the big deal?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    @tumblingdice. They had their five minutes of 'fame'. Fucking idiots. Some people reached a low that I didn't think was possible.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I'd meet her in a neutral location (dinner if you want) and discuss it but once you are there don't just hint.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Strippers who don't do OTC or touching that's against the law or club rules resent the ones who do. Amateur athletes who don't dope resent the ones who do, even when there's no money involved. So it's to be expected that "cheating" is going to be resented by competitors who don't cheat when there IS money involved. Bringing up the topic of OTC or extras with a stripper who doesn't do them is not going to have a good effect on her mood.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    She will scam you. Its called bait and switch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion