tuscl

Las Vegas Clubs

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 6:42 AM
Anyone been to the clubs in vegas recently? Thing seem to have really changed. I don't know what is up, but the dances are much tamer than they used to be. I have one favorite club I go to during days. I was wondering which clubs my "bretheren" here like.

11 comments

• tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    "Master of every cock you touch or taste." Tears are streaming down my face, I have a visual of this and it's very funny. I don't usually read these posts but I fell into this one.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    LOF: I find ranking the top scoring clubs in order of TUSCL rating, then taking a focussed look @ reviews of top 3-5 clubs to see how they conform to your "ideal" to be a fairly reliable technique. As its been over 5 yrs since my last visit, my "insights" aren't that relevant .
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    bumping you to the top of the list
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Now the dick doctor wants to talk ass too. Trying to be all things to all men davids?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: Oh come on, we all can tell by your fixation on excerment and people asses that you are a wannabe proctocologist. You ain't fooling nobody!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I'm not the one wanting to play doctor. The "medical" advice was interlaced with the rest of the bullshit you continue to spew. Besides you are the cockmaster! Master of all Cocks big and small. Master of every cock you touch or taste.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    T-BoneHead: according to JC doctors these days are getting better at treating premature ejaculation. You should look into that.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    I had to leave my boxers at Spearmint Rhino...after 3 VIPs they were unwearable ;)
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: Dream on you fag! Maybe JC would be willing to examine your cock, while you examined his ass. That way both of you could be happied (since marriage may not be legal where you live). But I wish the two of you happiness together.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids: you are quite the master of cock knowledge! Are you giving referalls to your doctor? Or are you trying to weasle your way into examining guys yourself?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion