tuscl

Walmart

crazyjoe
Colorado
How many times have you seen a hot piece of working at a Walmart that you wish you could see in the sc?

There is a Walmart a few blocks down the street from my favorite club. I always see this mid 20 something hot spinner AA girl very nice real looking D boobs that I think is some kind of manager or something. Every time I see her I imagine her dancing on the pole and then with me in the back

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Give her a big tip and get to know her....I've.fucked some civis this way
  • rell
    11 years ago
    nah never at walmart there was one at a supermarket though once i though was hot enough to be a stripper turns out she models
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    At the Walmart I go to most, all the ladies there are old and/or fat, so it would never happen there. At the other one I sometimes go to, there is a Latina chick who I'm positive could do it if she was in the right club. She certainly has the tits for it and she's cute, but I could see where guys could say she's too fat.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Just fuckem guys......they need dick to
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Walmart is the home of the anti-boner. Always. No exception. The nastiest, fattest, ugliest women I've ever seen are attracted to WalMart like flies to a lamp. My god, huge women with continuous rolls of fat wearing the tightest stretch pants.

Now for some reason I've seen some awesomely hot stripper looking girls wearing very hot outfits at Costco. Never figured that out.

One reason I never go to WalMart is the ugly women there. I don't want to turn gay. And too much WalMart just might do it. I'm serious.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Its Target and Chicfila that I have these thoughts about. Target has the hottest girls working in the bargain type superstores. Chicfila has the hottest in the fast fast industry.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Hotter chicks at Starbucks
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    WalMartians
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Wal-Mart????? really??? most the women Wal-Mart are Buffa-rillas--big as buffaloes and ugly as a gorilla! I try to always avoid Wal-Mart since I have no desire to see 500lbs asses in spandex riding on battery carts.

Go to a Menards!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea i would fuck that ^^^^
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A picture is worth a 1,000 words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIn1iGkHk…
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Walmart? Sounds like a place ranukam would go to practice his "game" on some of the "10s" (but in reality People of Walmart) who work there.
  • JohnSmith69
    11 years ago
    Going after the girls at Walmart? You can't get to be much more of a PL than that. Here's what the people look like at my Walmart:

http://m.peopleofwalmart.com/?url=http%3…
  • D0ugster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I have fun playing with my sock puppet, txtittyfag, like a little girl playing with her dolls. It allows me to talk tough with people like I could never do for real. I'm such a chickenshit little fat girl.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Wal-Mart

Home of wine in a box and fat chicks wearing leggings as pants
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Not "girls in wal-mart I wish I could fuck", but "girls in wal-mart I wish we're strippers".

I think to really make it they'd need to grow back their eyebrows and lose the brown lip liner.
  • chessmaster
    11 years ago
    I saw a girl in walmart yesterday that was definitely fuckable, but I don't think she could be a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion