tuscl

Looking for a stripper ghost whisperer

Apparently I picked up some extra dimensional strippers on my last strip club visit. This time they are even acting like strippers following me around, touching my package at someone else's house and then appearing as shadows in my house. Apparently I can touch dead people. Do you think they want to have sex or go out with me? Serious inquiries only.

13 comments

• pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I think they gave you drugs in the club. There are no such things as ghosts.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe I should just ask for a serious investor to finance my investigation.

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I know one shark...my friend drew...he had bucks comming out his ass! He really wants to blow his wad on tittyfag though
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    It's probably just your everyday run o' the mill succubus.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    A succubus? If she looks like Anna Silk send her to haunt my house.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    The effects of Saturday still got a grip on ya...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I swear either it's an odd coincidence or one of the writers must have read something I posted online but they picked her birthday on the show the same as my actual birthday. Anna silk that is or her character. If I do feel a ghost, it's not as good as the real thing. Sort of like a balloon touching you rather than a real person sitting on your lap. Of course maybe that one dollar beer I drank had some really good stuff in it. Maybe I had sex with a ghost in my sleep and she's stalking me in a nice way. Maybe it's a girl from another reality and I keep slipping through space. Who knows, maybe all the static electricity charges in times past had something to do with being from a parallel Earth. Now that I'm back, dancers are asking where have you been? lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I can tell them I was right here in an alternate reality that sucked because you weren't dancing.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I do remember one dancer doubted me. She touched me on my head and got a large electric shock. She was really surprised. It was the last time I ever saw her. She's probably stuck in some alternate reality. lol
    The alternate reality used to be Friday nights because I always visited on Saturday. I think she must have quit. no sign of her even on Friday night either.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think it was the old man in the lighthouse
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Don't take the brown acid.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Drugs
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Wasn't there a discussion thread a few months ago about paranormal activity at the Market Street Cinema in San Francisco? Seems to me there was an allegation of a a ghost.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion