shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Foxy's Lounge
3950 Grady Drive
Altoona, Alabama 35952

Reviewed on: April 20, 2013
Visited on: Sunday Morning
Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Small dive bar that looks like it hasnt been updated since 1969. The girls go topless and dance on stage, then in a cage located behind the bar, to music from a jukebox. Seems to be popular with the local crowd, as it was packed on a Thursday night and we had to park in the grass. The club has... Small dive bar that looks like it hasnt been updated since 1969. The girls go topless and dance on stage, then in a cage located behind the bar, to music from a jukebox. Seems to be popular with the local crowd, as it was packed on a Thursday night and we had to park in the grass. The club has... Small dive bar that looks like it hasnt been updated since 1969. The girls go topless and dance on stage, then in a cage located behind the bar, to music from a jukebox. Seems to be popular with the local crowd, as it was packed on a Thursday night and we had to park in the grass. The club has...

12 comments

• dallas702
    11 years ago
    What year was the bar updated?

Do they have live music?

Is the club popular with locals?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Third time is a charm...
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Do the girls go topless and dance on the stage ?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Reviewer is from Alabama.

Saying it was a dive bar is redundant. Roll Tide.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Lol motor. War Eagle!
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Look at his other reviews...

A while back he copied and pasted the exact same review to two different clubs. The guy's a douche...probably hijacked part of somebody else's review and pasted it a few times to make it look long.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    He copied and pasted a review of Fairways Inn in Delaware
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    I'd say its Deja Vu all over again... but then again that club sounds nothing like a Deja Vu either. Oh well, just hope none of the dancers were from 1969.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>Reviewer is from Alabama.

Saying it was a dive bar is redundant. Roll Tide. </i>

At least it wasn't a chicken wire bar!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe he has a stuttering problem? Let's be a little more understanding :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Papi - stuttering fingers?
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Someone report the SOB !!! I've done it a bunch of times, and it works. The guy's been around leeching off others since 2007 or whatever and providing nothing useful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion