tuscl

discrepancies in the goals of the customer and the seller

When you are chased after for having a commodity your perceived value increases. Due to the increased value you have access to more resources. In a market the commodity can be an effective piece of armor and the resources a form of currency.

Stripclubs create the illusion that sex is a high value commodity and collect a tax from attractive women to let them dance there, as well as a percentage of her earnings.

From the strippers perspective her job is a means to an end;some chicks like to think they're doing it because they like the power they wield, while others do it to gather a means to support that which is most precious to them (be it their family or a hobby). Regardless of the emotional shield she uses to protect herself from feeling like a slut the facts are that resources are exchanged for a false commodity.

Now some men are willing to engage in this unfair trade,and this is their choice. For those who want more, which I assume would be the large majority of strip club purveyors, the venue provides for a fair ground to discuss a fair trade for both parties.

Given that attraction in the real world requires displays of value (which are acquired through wealth) and a real expenditure of wealth (for dates,gifts,etc.) as well as considerable investments of time, it is easy to see why the typical chump would end up Leaving the club several hundred bucks poorer without achieving The goal he left home with.

My question is how can entertainers complain about having to entertain chumps when there is so much profit with such little investment on their part?

Of course this is a rhetorical question, and if you're an "entertainer" feeling bristly
after reading this, consider changing your outlook instead of trying to find faults in my argument.

,respectfully
Happy&dirty

7 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Deep
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Did you just figure this PROFOUND bit of OLD info out???
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Bullwinkle for President. Khan!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bullwinkle!Stop making sense.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "My question is how can entertainers complain about having to entertain chumps when there is so much profit with such little investment on their part?"

Right. Why should they complain? I think they should be thrilled to suck my dick for $50.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Both have truths in them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Answering the question the OP may be trying to raise is like trying to answer the beginning of the universe – IMO – there are “theories” – but only that.

It’s biological – just like sweating if one stands out in the sun. Men have been chasing women for sex since there were women.

Just look at the animal kingdom and how the male always chases the female for sex.

There is nothing wrong with men chasing/desiring women for sex – I believe that is the way it is meant/programmed to be – it is an as innate as breathing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion