tuscl

Don't fall in love with them.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
RIALTO[CA] (CBSLA.com) — Authorities said a man shot a dancer in the face Wednesday evening and then turned the gun on himself in a Rialto strip club.

The dancer is fighting for her life, according to officials.

Witnesses said the man entered the Spearmint Rhino Club just before 7:30 p.m. and demand one of his favorite dancers go with him.

The woman reportedly refused.

The man allegedly said something about spending a lot of money on her in the past year — he was supposedly a daily customer — and he then shot her in the face.

A friend of the woman's told CBS2′s Stacey Butler the man was obsessed with the dancer.

The club is located near Riverside Avenue and Bonnie View Drive.

9 comments

• Lionshare
    11 years ago
    What a dick. If youre going to kill yourself, kill yourself. Dont take other people with you. I hate murder suicides, its the most cowardly thing a person can do.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Sheesh. I've been to that club a few times. I wonder if I know that dancer. How sad
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    No sex in the champaine room
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is definitely the wrong way to shoot a dancer in the face...she should still be able to ask you how many rounds you still have in your magazine
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Alucard you're as predictable as Dugly. You two really have a lot in common.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Ban all strippers – wait – scratch that.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Damn. I know a couple of dancers from the valley that just started working there. Hope that they are ok.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    That's terrible -- hope she's able to recover. I, too have been to this club before and this really must have shaken everyone who works there or in the vicinity.

If only every would-be murder-suicide perp decided to commit the acts in the reverse order...

I am OK with clubs (and for that matter ANY owner or manager of any private business) having a policy of no packing in the premises -- but I wonder if the club had enforced such a rule would we be instead hearing of a bouncer being shot, or if the jackhole would just have waited her out and ambushed her in the parking lot. As it stands anyway most clubs do not do this, in great measure because you get perceived as "ghetto" if you do so and for business reasons you want people to have an easy, welcoming entry into the venue.

Damn loser.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion