tuscl

RE: Who's your 10? from samsung1

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:05 PM
A topic we have discussed a number of times. Now I know that many of us here have an SO. My question to you, where does she rank to you, and where do you feel she would rank if others knew her?

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice always will, always has been and always will be a perfect10
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    I know my 10 ranks at the top in her club. I don't care what others think of my favorite dancer as long as they are throwing her that paper and being respectful They might say hi, and I might say hey But you shouldn't worry about what they say 'Cause they got nothing on you, baby Nothing on you, baby
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    mr, A dancer, IMHO, is not a SO.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Despite all of the young hottie strippers that I am entangled with, my SO will always be #1 because of the history we share together. I still love her and always will. Because she's cute & Asian I know that others find her attractive, which keeps me on my toes. Too bad she's kind of a klutz - she would have made a terrible stripper.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw, ASIAN??????
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Your S.O. should be the focus of your emotions & affections & loyality. Infidelity is WRONG!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    And Alucard wonders why some people don't care for him so much...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "And Alucard wonders why some people don't care for him so much..." I STAND behind my opinions & will repeat them as often as I feel is needed. If the members here embrace & support Infidelity & disloyalty & the emotional &/or physical betrayal of their Significant Others, well that is their decision. I feel very sorry for the betrayed S.O. This sort of behavior is WRONG IMHO. You guys & gals do what you wish & You will Reap what you Sow!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Of course my wife ranks as #1. How could I not love a woman who treats me the way she does. And I couldn't care one iota less what somebody like Alucard thinks of her.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My left hand.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i don't really believe in a 10. 10 is like absolute perfection so the best you can find is like a 9.xx this is just my system and mine is definitely ranking more like a bell curve then a straight scale so the outliers to both extremes are very rare. of course club to club it seems that distribution is pretty clustered so you either get like 4-6 or 7 or more like 6-9's in nicer clubs. It seems rare that i notice a club that has like 7-9's and then some 3 and 4's
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    gmd: "what somebody like Alucard thinks " "Thinking" is a bit of stretch when describing anything that alutard does. What is with his persecution complex being on full display in this thread anyway?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard,the Mr. Rogers of TUSCL.There are hundreds of reasons for infidelity.Examples I have run across but not limited to,she has an illness which renders her unable,we are staying together for the kids,shes a total alcoholic,we don't have sex anymore,the list goes [view link] Alubaba,don't be so quick to judge you moron. Getting back to the original question. My S.O. is a dancer and a ten in my eyes.Wouldn't trade her for all of Alusnob's sage advice.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    dice: "Alucard,the Mr. Rogers of TUSCL." LOL! Good description. "Won't you be... my neighbor?"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't think 10 has to be perfect. Nobody is that if you take everything into account (well, okay, I hear your dissent - maybe RickyBoyDugan, inventor of The System, is perfect (at least in his own "mind" ruled by his super-inflated ego) but I'm going to restrict this discussion to mere mortals to keep things down to earth). I think it's more like 5 is median 1.5 is your standard deviation, and after 9.8 or so, you just round up.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anyway, back to alutard. I also picture him where a big purple Barney the Dinosaur suit to children's birthday parties in the hospital where he works as a male nurse. That role would totally fit his personality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion