tuscl

Bathrooms at sc's and expectations

rell
washington dc
I for one have never gotten when reading reviews how people write bad reviews about strip clubs and swear on never coming back especially because of the bathroom. any other establishment i would be well in understanding but a place were there is drunk dudes peeing all over the place im pretty sure the bathroom is gonna be nasty on your 1am review when the club has been open since 9pm...maybe its just me.i go to strip clubs for dancers not to see how clean the place is unless they were serving food. either way i just never had expectations for bathrooms in sc's

20 comments

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    I have no great expectations about perfectly hygienic conditions in SC bathrooms.

Cripes! During my career in the oil patch I have shit on the ground in a Borneo jungle, wiping my ass with leaves; pissed in the wind in a Saudi desert, picking grains of sand out of my foreskin for days after; letting it all hang out in an Arctic winter, worrying if Mr. Wood had been frostbit. If the need arises I will shit or piss anywhere and worry about consequences later.

I have seen many SC bathrooms that have made my stomach churn with revulsion but (apart from one particularly revolting example) I have always been able to get the deed done in whatever disgusting SC bathroom I may have found myself.

The one example that was even too stomach-churning for me was the bathroom in the old Cannonball Cabaret in Brampton, Ontario. On the vomit scale of putrefaction that bathroom surpassed any armpit that I have ever encountered in any poor third world sailors' bar.

Cannonball is now closed.

• DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've never understood writing about it either, unless to say there's a bathroom troll.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I expect to take a shit right now
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have no expectations. I used to go to the Indy 500 in the 70's and 80's. The port johns outside the were overflowing onto the ground and the "men's rooms" inside the track were rain gutters nailed onto the wall with a metal splash shield above and a garden hose running at one end flowing to a drain at the other. Centerfolds in Seattle the girls share the same bathroom as the patrons. What I do not understand is the guys who whine about the bathroom are the same one who bitch about a bathroom troll part of who's job is to keep the bathroom presentable. I mention bathrooms only for 3 reasons: Location, if they are functional, and if attended.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Like any business, the attention given to the bathrooms is something that customers notice. In restaurants, it's more critical. In strip clubs it apparently matters to some TUSCL members. That's why they comment on it. As Tiredtraveler mentioned, at Centerfolds in Seattle, that club's bathroom conditions are bad! It certainly influences my decision to go there. I can't stand its bathroom situation. He's correct. You're likely to have to wait for a dancer to leave a stall to take a piss. There are no urinals. I plan my trip there so that I use a bathroom at a nearby business before I arrive. When it's time to go, I go (meaning I leave the club for the night).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I just make sure that I take(give)a shit before I go to any strip club. I can stand up to piss but taking a dump is a little more difficult.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs for the dancing girls for sure. But in those extreme cases where the restroom is much nastier than it should be I mention it in my review.

Like Art said, I've relieved myself in many different locations on this planet, although not as far flung as he. But I still expect a public restroom to be maintained to at least a minimum standard.

I think it only decent to come out of the restroom feeling you can safely (cleanly) touch the ladies while they are in your lap.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'm taking a shit right now
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Be careful about where you piss in Colorado. If you get caught pissing in any of the cities outside a restroom you will be arrested and you will probably end up on probation and having to register as a sex offender. Just fyi if you ever come here. Sex offence laws are rediculous here. Remembet Kobe Bryant?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'll keep that in mind about Colorado crazyjoe. Anyway, never have I been to a bathroom where I had been revolted. Oh I'm sure I will one day in life, but that won't turn me off from a strip club. Personally, I just clean the toilet if its revolting enough but I will be sanitary like enough to go the small step (wipe it down with some baby wipes and toilet paper) if it isn't TOO revolting (feces on the seat). The real thing is the guy that tries to do all these things for you in the bathroom. How do you guys feel about that guy (calling him a troll is too out there). Personally I feel obligated to tip him a dollar which I don't really want to (my dollars are for strippers and clothes, not for a bathroom jockey).
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    We talked about taking a shit in the SC before, which I'll only do in emergencies. I'd rather shit in the woods than on some toilets I've seen.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Che: That's two days in a row for your great jokes! Keep 'em comin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t think there will be many SCers at all that would not go solely b/c of the nasty bathrooms.

Sure, nobody like a filthy nasty bathroom, but if the club has hot dancers, most SCers will put up with the nasty bathrooms.

I will sometimes comment on the nastiness of the bathroom just as a heads up.

Too many nasty SC bathrooms is the reason I don’t mind and even prefer bathroom attendants – it often makes a big difference.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    not sure how can you stand bathroom attendants. They try to do EVERYTHING for you, like you a frigging baby. We're grown men. We've been trained to pump our own soap and wash our own hands thanks. Never liked being waited on hand and foot (not even with the girlfriend).
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yeah i can understand the heads up part about the reviews but saying.. "the bathrooms stink im never coming here again" ..wow
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I expect them to be filthy and then I'm pleasantly surprised when they are decent looking.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    clean.

A crapper that actually has a door is nice. A crapper with a locking door even better.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've only flagged a bathroom once, for a club that keeps it's ladies room locked. Not an acceptable practice and my mentioning of it was a warning for any women/couples that might decide to visit that club.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Most of the clubs I've been to have 'decent' to 'good' bathrooms, so I can't really fault any of the venues for that so far.

I'm okay with restroom attendants that are chill and sometimes even cool to talk to briefly, maybe they have some interesting knowledge about the club. I'll usually give a dollar, and I'll sometimes take one of their mints or some piece of gum or something, just so I sort of feel like I'm getting something as well - freshens my breath for the dancers in the process. I'd probably prefer if I did not have to deal with the attendants, but whatever, it just ends up being a $1 that isn't a huge impact on my SC visit.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    I see it as a canary thing. If the club has good bathrooms then they pay attention to the details.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion