tuscl

Who's your 10?

Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:50 PM
I know it's subjective, but if you've got a dancer who is your personal 10, who it is, where does she dance, and why is she a 10? (same topic as over on [view link])

10 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Is 10 perfection? As humans we're probably all flawed in one way or another. But if 10 is the best, then, yes, my ATF is a 10 for me. Why? Because she cares about me (and my money). Because she's beautiful to look at. Because she laughs at my jokes. Because she makes love like a pro (oh, she is a pro). Because she puts up with my shit, as I put up with hers. Because she takes pride in being the best (cocksucker). Because she consistently works hard to please me. Because she has learned all the little foibles which turn me on. Oh, and did I mention she's beautiful? I don't want to name her or her club because gentlemen don't kiss and tell.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    10 for me is low on a scale of 100
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    By gator's scale there are not many 10's anywhere
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ive had 1 girl that was a 9.98 but i was heavily intoxicated that night i came back the next night and she was about a 7.5-maybe 8 too many sam adams
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A 10 can mean a lot of things but for me personality, skill, making me feel great when am arround them and looks are all involved in who I consider a 10
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    10's are exceedingly rare among all women, very very hard to find in a club.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't see many 10's but I often see 2 5's.
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    Alabama on day shift at Players Club in Hudson, Florida is my favorite dancer of all time. Alabama is always making me smile. I walk in the club the other night and she walks up gives me a big hug. She could tell my world outside those club walls was a mess. I asked her how can you tell and she said. It's her job to know when her customer is down. Another time she helped a grumpy old man in the club by sitting with him until his dancer got to work. I asked her why are you always helping the other dancers customers knowing you won't get any money? She said while she's working everyone around her is going to be having fun with positive happy thoughts flowing through them. If another dancer joins our table and starts running her mouth about negative shit, bills and crap Alabama stops them in their tracks and tells them to take their problems somewhere else. No games. No bull shit. This young lady is fun to sit with. So sit relax and have a few drinks. It's nice to sit with this natural southern bell and she will never complain about her bills, being hungover or money issues. Alabama is my 10 for her professionalism on the floor and her beauty. So do not leave this club without getting a pvt dance from her. And if your looking for a [view link] of pvt dancing spend somre time and money with her and she willI think Alabama said her titties are FF. As she told me when I met her,
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    Many moons ago, at the O'Farrell place in SF, saw an exotic looking, beautiful stripper dancing in the main stage that blew my mind. Like that Tarantino vampire stripper movie where the mexican actress puts on a show, everyone was fixated on the stripper making (actual) slow dancing moves. But for the music playing in the background, you could probably hear a pin drop. And the place was packed. She was a 10. Lots of 9s since then but never a 10.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Mine started as a 10 for both looks & personality, but then she started taking me (and my $$$) for granted, so she slowly started slipping down the ladder personality-wise, and ended up about a 6 before she moved to another city. I don't miss her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion