tuscl

Tucson police: Strip club workers sold drugs to customers

Police are investigating workers at a Tucson strip club after receiving a tip that employees were selling cocaine to customers.

Brian Tyra, a 36-year-old doorman at Club Turbulence was arrested and booked into the Pima County jail Friday — four months after the investigation began, said Sgt. Chris Widmer in a news release.

Tyra is facing three counts of unlawful possession of a narcotic drug for sale.

A search warrant was served at the club near Tucson International Airport at 6608 S. Tucson Blvd., Thursday with the assistance of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.

The investigation is ongoing and more employee arrests are expected, Widmer said.

The Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses is looking at possibly shutting the club down.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/tu…

3 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Bigger dumbasses than alucard.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    And strip club customers sold drugs to strippers

• smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    Saw that in the local news. Honestly not a big loss, That club is shitty, knowing that they sold drugs I know understand how they were staying in business because that place was slow, the bartender/waitstaff couldnt care less about getting you a drink and the dancers were not that good looking nor did they go the extra mile. Shit I would say they didnt even make it one lap around the track. Maybe it will return to the nude juicebar that it started as. I will bet if it does it will still suck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion