tuscl

Massages in club

Shekitout
South Carolina
Monday, May 15, 2006 5:45 PM
My favorite club has a massage girl but I have never engaged her services. I watched her in action and it's massaging of the neck & shoulders. My current ATF on almost every occassion I get dances from her tells me I feel tense and massages my neck, shoulders & chest. She likes to massage me for a couple of songs before she starts the lap dance which is pretty damn good! Very, very stimulating. The other nite at the club she told me I was very tense and said for $40 she would massage me for 1 hour so I decided to go for it. She came off one of the satellite stages with no top on & stayed that way throughout the more than 1 hour long massage treatment. I did not feel her up but did massage her back some. She was on her knees in my lap & I had to hold her in place by holding onto her lovely ass. She was very good & it seems like she has studied massage techniques. She worked on a knot at the base of my neck so hard that she rubbed the skin off! Guess she should have used some lotion. Maybe next time I'll make sure she does because I now have a scab at that spot. It's like an abrasion. She told me I should drink more water & take certain vitamins & minerals to help ease tightness she was feeling. No, she was not feeling a tight willy! I really enjoyed the massage treatment & if she offers most probably will do it again. Anyone else getting massages in strip clubs?

6 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    Just to expand on my previous comments, after many years of clubbing it finally dawned on me that what I like the most about it is the company of an attractive and personable young woman. Sure I enjoy the nudity and the LDs, but I finally realized that those are really secondary to my main enjoyment. And once my ATF became a licensed massage therapist and I started getting really good massages, I discovered that I enjoyed it every bit as much as going clubbing. There's still lots of physical contact. And it's about half the price. And my wife doesn't mind. If you can find an attractive young female massage therapist, and there are plenty of them out there, give it a try. I highly recommend it. Just don't expect extras.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    A local club here in Vegas has employed massage therapists from the Day I first went prolly back in 1994. The same three are still on staff to this day and one juss happens to be one of the finest people I've ever met. Many a time I would go there simply to chat her up and get a rubdown all over my shoulders, neck and back. It's the only massage I've ever gotten.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    No one usually offers massages in strip clubs in my area but I have gotten a couple from some females in training for about $5 for about 5 or 10 minutes. I remember one massage therapist I wouldn't mind going to visit and getting a massage from after I saw her when picking up one of my relatives.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I don't get them but I have bought them for my favs. There is a really hot Asian girl who gives great massages at my current favorite club. I'd rather spend my money on dances but all of my favs are very appreciative of the massages (not to mention the fact that they insist on removing their tops to fully enjoy the experience).
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Ive only run into massages formally being offerend once in a club and that was at Lady Godiva's in West Virginia. The massage was terrible. OTOH I get real massages outside the club regularly. My ATF is now a licensed massage therapist and I often go to another girl as well. In fact most of my former clubbing money now goes for this purpose, Ive found it to be a better value.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I like to give rather than receive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion