tuscl

Conversation before private dances

victor2
Florida
Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:14 AM
I am always curious about the length of time a dancer will invest to talk with a prospective or existing customer before asking if they would like some dances. For me, as a result of seeing the same dancers at the same clubs, they will generally BS with me for 15 - 30 minutes (the duration of a drink) before they request dances. What is your experience?

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    some say wanna dance and I say no. That is it. Others will talk half the night and never ask. It depends on the dancer and may somewhat depend on management and club rules
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Its all over the road. Some dancers I know won't ever ask and won't show any hint of disappointment if I don't on that visit either. Some will stop by, say hello and ask if I plan on doing anything that day - if I say no they leave; if I say anything positive they'll hang around and wait for me to bring it up. Others will sit down and chat till my drink is empty, then ask. A lot of girls vary in their technique, mostly because of where they are in the stage rotation when they notice me. If they are up soon (3-4 girls), they are more likely to sit and chew the fat until they go on stage. If they just recently finished, they are more likely to push for dances early. Another reason for variation is the amount I typically spend & the regularity with which I spend it. Girls I typically limit to 2/3 dances every now and again don't invest a lot of time before/after. Those that I always spend on are more likely to spend unpaid time with me. Time of day/perceived value of other customers falls in line with this too. Being the only customer of a girl who relies on regulars generally results in her being downright clingy until someone else comes in to occupy her. I'd say on average 30 minutes sounds about right though.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    On average, I'd say they will sit down and chat with you for 5-10 min before asking for a dance. You have those "wanna dance" girls...but I think most of them realize sitting down and talking with a customer will probably increase their chances of selling a dance.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Isn't there some "7 minutes" as optimal time that sales people learn? Where's RickyBoyDugan? He'd know the answer to that one.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I hate feeling rushed Nd pressured at te SC. This is the place I got to get away from te pressures of life. If I feel like a girls rushing me, the answer will be no. If she chats awhile, I'm much more likely to go for a couple of dances. I don't really have a set time tho, it all depends on the girl, mood, connection, etc,
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    30 minutes seems like a long time. I could have had a pizza delivered.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    If it's just conversation and no groping, I'll usually cut it short and send her away without getting a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I almost never talk 30 minutes. If I'm interested in her and interested in getting a dance, I want to know what is the price and what are the rules as far as touching during the dance. To ask those two questions and get an agreement can take up to a minute or two. Dance prices are negotiable in some clubs I visit so I might just ask what their price is or if I'm interested but not at the price they said, I might say either maybe later after hearing the price or say I'm waiting for the two for one dance price special. In those clubs, a number of dancers will say they can do that now. Then I might ask or say how much is that? I might upon first hearing their price tell them that I usually get two for $30 dances. They might say they can do that or come back with a higher price or just leave and ask again later if the club isn't too packed. Now if one f my favorites comes over, she might only be there a few seconds and off we'll go for dances.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    When dance prices are negotiable, I have gotten dances from a dancer whom I never met before when she asked to dance and she mentioned her dance prices and they were two for twenty or two for thirty. She was already in the acceptable dance price for me and I didn't have to ask. If I'm interested in getting dances and from her at the moment, then I only have one question left to ask. If she says I can only touch her legs or nothing at all, that would likely tell me what I wanted to know without spending any money. No 10 minute conversation needed. Although sometimes it is nice to have a dancer sit on your lap for a little while. I'm ok with that. I let some dancers do that last night and warm up on me. A couple claimed they were cold but I felt warm. I had no intention of getting more dances. They only sat on me 5 to ten minutes before asking for dances.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    It depends a lot on how busy the club is. I ask a dancer for a dance as soon as I've decided I want it, usually less than a minute. After the dance I ask them if they need to circulate. If they say no, I offer to buy them a drink, if they say yes, I say come back for a drink later if things get slow. It's a strip club civic duty thing. If you want there to be good dancers in club, you need to do your part so there's good money for good dancers in the club. The person who first said that time is money may have been a stripper.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I talked for over an hour with my most recent ATF before our 1st dance.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    There have been a couple of dancers I talked to for hours in a strip club. One dancer bought her own drinks. I didn't realize how unusual that was or that she wanted to date me. I would still buy a table dance or two from them. As far as paying them for their time, I did no such thing. They were free to spend their time as they wanted to. Some other guys actually thought I was the one dancers boyfriend. I guess I could have been. She laughed with me when two guys asked for her boyfriends permission to get dances from her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I am not very good at multitasking and can’t use both of my heads at the same time too well. Conversation gets my big head engaged but makes my little head go to sleep. I go to the SC to get my smaller head engaged and thus I will rarely get involved in extended conversation. I also like variety and *not* spending most of my time w/ just one dancer – but in the few occasions I do want to spend most of my time w/ just one dancer – then I don’t mind convo in b/w the LD sessions. If I want a dance from her, I don’t want to spend too much time conversing – just want her to get naked and let me feel her up – if I don’t want a dance from her – then she is wasting my time (and hers) w/ convo. Most of my exchanges w/ dancers are under 3 minutes (actually most are “do you want a dance “ – me answering “yes” or “no”).
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The second dancer I thought had a smoking hot body and she was very friendly and told me we were buddies. I would buy her an inexpensive beer, like mine her request, and we would sit and talk and watch other dancers and occassionally have other hot dancers join us. I would occassionally tip dancers I liked on stage with her. We enjoyed each others company. This could go on for two or more hours even after the club was busy. Trying to give her a hint I wanted to be left alone to get dances from other dancers could be a bit tricky if she didn't feel the same way. She was the one who bought me a beer and told me she was leaving the club for a while. She always seemed to be friends with the hottest dancers in the club.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    What club, what time, how much they think you might have... All those and other things drastically affect how much time they spend. If they don't ask in the first 60 seconds, then usually I'd says it's around 5 minutes.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    After a lengthy 2 hour interview, I will let her know I will get back with her about a possible lap dance in 2 days.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    what's a conversation. I had one chick just sit there like an idiot as I waited for my food and then waited till i ate before she took me to get those lapdances. Wish she did make conversation. Most awkward silence EVER.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It all depends. If it's a girl I've bought dances from in previous visits and I enjoyed it then, it's likely to be not much more than 5 minutes. ATF-like dancers can be a long time because often, they just like to talk, but usually, unless it's this one specific girl at my favorite club, it's not longer than 20 minutes. If it's a girl I haven't bought a dance from previously, but she turns me on, sometimes the "Wanna dance?" trick works, although usually, those type of girls don't get future business.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Daytime clubbing definitely will get you more talk time than heavy hustle nights.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Like others have mentioned it's very random not only from club to club and from girl to girl, but sometimes a girl will chat for 30 minutes before asking and the next time I see her she does a drive-by of "wanna dance?". With these women who knows what they are thinking most of the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion