tuscl

Dancer at Lace in New York City

I was recently in New York on a business trip. I stopped by Lace just to check it out. I met a dancer there who was a lot of fun. I told some friends who are about to head to NYC about her but I cannot remember her name though. She is a brunette who said she was from Czechoslovakia. I think her name was Tatiana or Talana but I just can't remember. Any help with what her name is would be greatly appreciated.

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Just write a review. It doesn't matter what her name was. It is best not to mention names anyway
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Czechoslovakia no longer exists. Maybe she's from Jersey.
  • punkfan
    11 years ago
    I realize it no longer exists. She said she was born there but left for New York at a fairly early age. I'm sorry if I broke some unwritten rule about name dropping. We did not do any extras or anything like that so I don't feel as if I would get anyone into trouble. All I did was get some private dances from her and had a good time. It is driving me nuts that I can't remember what her name was.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Her name is Kim
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Don't mind txtittyfag. He's from Texas, where men are men and the sheep are afraid!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I don't think her name was Kim. The Czech dancer I met had a name w/o vowels. Like Tzprt or something. I bet that was her.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Go find another hotter girl and stop getting caught up on this one

You seem too entranced by her to care about this so much
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Mxyzptlk.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Y'all are really helping this guy out. I'm sure he appreciates all of this... Lol
  • punkfan
    11 years ago
    Nevermind, I remember now. Her name was ABCD (pronounced Abesity, similar to being overweight). Ok, I made that up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion