tuscl

First OTC

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
As I have said previously, I am new to thiss game but I have already had some really memorably experiences. I am about to embark on my first OTC in a few days. Would anyone care to share any helpful tips, dos and donts, or anything for that matter that I should consider. I am a bit nervous about it but I already had itc with this dancer so I guess that helps. Thanks.

12 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A few days from now? First, manage your expectations about whether she will even show. Strippers are notoriously bad long-term planners and anything can happen in a few days. Don't prepay for anything (such as a hotel).

Second, if she is already giving it up ITC, then don't meet up with her at the end of her shift. After all, do you want to be the last guy to have her after every other guy does? As a general policy, I do not take girls that provide FS ITC out of a club, for this exact reason, though I have made a couple of exceptions over the years.

Third, do not pay her in advance. If she asks for payment upfront, tell her that you pay when the deed is done. Hold firm on this if she starts to give you grief and show her the money if it helps. If she is serious about performing, then she will relent. If she gets ready to leave because you won't pay her upfront, then she was likely planning on scamming you to begin with.

Fourth, do not hesitate to get yourself some liquid courage if you need it. Shit, there is a better than 50% chance that she will be on something herself. ;)

Finally, have fun!
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Rick...I think you are a little light on the 50%. The only stripper I've seen OTC that wasn't high, drunk, stoned was a recovering alcoholic. Now that I mention it, I wonder how that's going as I haven't seen her in about 2 years.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Do it at your hotel, not her place or hotel. You don't want to be walking into an ambush. When she shows up, keep an eye out for any accomplice she might be showing up with.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Im not too worried about ambushes, but I guess I should keep up my situational awareness. I plan on seeing her before her shift in daylight at a hotel I am familiar with. I never pay until afterwards, learned my lesson itc with a different dancer who turned out to be a R.o.B.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Me 'n tittyfag are havin' an OTC meet up

He damn sure better give me a reach around
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Seems fair
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Mr. Dugan and Sinclair offer sound advise. I too prefer meeting at my hotel. If you really worry about "cash and dash", have an empty envelope in clear sight that you can refer to such as, "There's an envelope for you." If she grabs the envelope and heads out the door you are not our anything but an empty envelope. If she leaves it there until the deed is done, you then produce the agreed upon funds.

Stay safe and enjoy your OTC cherry.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Honestly the thing im most worried about is the sexy vibe and excitement in the club will not translate to an otc experience. Im sure its just pregame jitters
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    To add to Otto's advice: Instead of an *empty* envelope, cut up some pieces of paper, equivalent to the number of bills you would place in the envelope. Make the pieces the same size as currency. That way there will be some thickness to the envelope.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    If you guys are that afraid of being ripped off, then you're choosing the wrong girls. Had plenty of girls flake on me, but never even a hint of a setup, cash & dash or anything else in over 20 years of OTC. I agree, though, not to pay until the services have been rendered.

CP
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Just wanted to follow up on this. I did the otc, and everything went very smoothly. Went to dinner, did some gambling, she treated me like a king all night. It was very romantic and sensual even while we were out on the town. I saw more than 1 set of jealous eyes looking towards us. She wore a sexy red dress and heels. Her hair, makeup and nails were all freshly done. It was an experience I will never forget.

Got a rub off at our table at dinner, a bj in the car on the way to the hotel, then some wild fs at the hotel multiple times. She never me
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Sorry, cut my post short. She never mentioned the money. I gave it to her at the hotel, she didnt count it or really act like she cared about it. Then she slowly undressed and it was amazing. Thanks to you all for the tips
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion