tuscl

Incremental Revenue

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 5:44 AM
I don't like to haggle. I'm willing to pay the going price for goods and services, whether at the department store or the strip club. But occasionally I'll try to get a bargain. Yesterday at the club I was getting a BJ from a dancer I know at the usual price. I knew FS would cost $100 more, so as an experiment I offerred $50. Maybe I would get a deal! But she flatly refused. It seems to me that the stripper was being irrational. She passed up $50 of incremental revenue. It would have all been pure profit to her since she would not have any incremental costs associated with the revenue. And the job (so to speak) would not have taken any longer. It might even have been over sooner. Why wouldn't the stripper grab the incremental revenue?

21 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well there is a higher chance if transmitting STDs with FS versus BJ, so that is one rational explanation. I'll come back with more if others don't post them first although I imagine the board will be all over this topic.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "I'm not a cheap whore. My pussy is worth more than an extra $50".
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    You wanted to stick your dick in her for $50 and you are confused as to why she said no? LOL. Like any service, a provider needs to hold the line on the minimum value of the service. Once you drop the price down for one person, the LCD effect starts to kick in and others start expecting it for the same price. Sure she might sell more if she gave it up for $50, but does she want to do 8 guys for $50 in a night or 4 guys for $100? Only on tuscl. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "I'm not a cheap whore. My pussy is worth more than an extra $50". Yeah, it's worth $100! $100 is high priced. $50 is cheap.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @rickdugan- I think Jackslash is saying he wanted to stick his dick in her for 50 bucks more than what he was paying for the BJ. I imagine he was at least paying 100 bucks for the BJ.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, Ricky's math isn't too good. A couple of other things - How does it follow that if she did FS, in this case, for an extra $50 as an add on that means she has to do it for $50 when it's not an add-on. Also if she did charge one guy $50 once, how does it follow she would always have to charge every guy $50 after that. RickyBoy not the best analytical thinker out there.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Word does go around sometimes, so I could see charging one guy $x resulting in that becoming the 'new' price.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    More like word gets around once that is her new established price, not as the result of a "one off".
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I was getting a BJ for the usual price, and offered her an extra $2 for FS. Oddly, she took a pass on the opportunity for more profit.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Well, Jack; maybe the girls offering "bargains", should sit around with a revolving blue light in their lap. Lol!
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    I tipped a stripper a buck at the stage and told her I'd give her a Tic Tac if she let me fuck her. She told me she never does it for less than $1 plus two Tic Tacs. Irrational bimbo.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Man Jackslash...how ugly are these girls you fuck for $50?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Why do you dislike to haggle? I have a guess based on your membership here.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    @ranukam: Point taken - I read it too quickly it seems. The overall premise remains, however, which is that she did not want to give it up for that little. And so-called "one-offs" are often the first step to permanent devaluation. Not only can word indeed travel, but taking short $$$ erodes one's own discipline and can lead one to quickly grabbing the short cash even when the better money could be had. Net-net, it is a slippery slope once one starts accepting less for the same service.
  • bobvz
    11 years ago
    Heard recently at club: "Discount in VIP on FS...50% off, errr, to get you off".
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure word does get around. I don't know how some of you homos roll, but when I go into a club, I am not asking other guys "hey, how much does that blond who just off stage charge for FS assuming you start with a BJ from her first"?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Hey ! Juice fucks girls that value pussy at $50....lol.....you know what im talking about ricktheslickdungon
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think the further one “incrementally” goes up the “extras” food chain – the more hesitant many dancer become and the # of dancers may start dwindling down; i.e.: + some dancers may just do air or very little friction dances + some dancers allow a lot of two-way LDs but only go as far at that + some dancers will do Hiss and stop at that + some dancers will only go as far as CBJ Etc. Most dancers may have their limits of what they are willing to do or feel comfortable doing and will only go past their limits if there is a good payoff involved. Just my 2 cents.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    LOL juice. Not everyone likes those LG gals. ;)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    @ Jack: I think your dancer is an economics major in college.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Interview the low self esteem strippers ahead of time. They are always cheaper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion