11 years ago
    TUSCL is getting medieval these days too -

What floats in water?
    A very small rock.
    A witch!
    Burn her!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol what's next? Someone gonna wheel a cannon up to the front door? Crazy shit.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Let's shoot paper clips !!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Archery is quite old, but it is still in 2013 a way to hunt and you can kill a person with a arrow.

I wouldn't call the use of a Bow & Arrow crazy.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shadow beat you to this one
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Confiscate All Arrows!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Confiscate All Arrows!"

GOOD! Let's get rid of all manner of weapons. ;)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There goes the cutlery.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "There goes the cutlery"

Bobby Flay is a menace to society
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    How about air pistols? Perfect for self defense if you can shoot'em in the eye!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It might have helped if they said whether a target shooting tip or a sharp razor tip was on the arrow. A target shooting type of tip might have been an accident from someone target shooting somewhere or some kid who didn't have anything better to do. A sharp hunting razor like tip might have been attempted murder. Anyone shooting arrows at night unless they are at a lighted shooting range is reckless at a minimum.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    First day of bow season on SC security personnel.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    You never hear about explosives being used for any of these late night SC fracases. What with all the trained ex-military guys in USA I am surprised. I know how easy it is for things to be 'mislaid' in the armed forces.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>You never hear about explosives being used for any of these late night SC fracases. What with all the trained ex-military guys in USA I am surprised. I know how easy it is for things to be 'mislaid' in the armed forces. </i>

It's coming...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The crazy military guys just start shooting wherever they are at when they go off. I remember hearing about one guy shooting a bunch of special forces guys especially those who tried to stop him. The following weekend in one nude club, I noticed 4 or 5 guys sitting across from me in slings and bandages. I never realized special forces were required to see all that pussy. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion