tuscl

Thinking about becoming a dancer?

If you're thinking of becoming a stripper, there may be a few things I take into consideration before going for it. For instance the first thing to ask yourself is "am I comfortable being naked in front of a room full of people?" If you answer yes to that the next step is to find the perfect club for you. Many clubs hire through amateur nights or through audition processes. Check around and see what you can find out about the club or even visit for a night. Make sure you're okay with friends and family finding out you're a dancer. Believe it or not, they usually find out. Talk to your closest friends and see what they think. Dance in front of the mirror a few times or for your significant other. They'll tell you if you need improvement or not. Above all, make sure you have a thick skin. It won't always be fun, you won't make a lot are nights, the girls aren't always sweet, and the customers aren't always polite. Good luck!

8 comments

• MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    It'd change the meaning of "pole dancing" that's for sure.

LOL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Thanks Daisymay. I'll keep it in mind. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This belongs in the articles section. Totally basic stuff anyone should know.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Bullwinkle be sure to name your first born after your customer. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Daisy, I hate to ask a dumbass question, but I am not the most intelligent guy on this forum.
    Why are you writing a discussion about becoming a dancer on a Men and Women who want to be Men forum?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Me2
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Good question pablo, let's see if there is an intelligent reply.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Daisy wants to be a man?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion