tuscl

Rate the Hottie PDX

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:55 PM
In honor of JacksonEssaky's Rate the Hottie series, my man ranukam rocking the PDX club scene, and the inspiration of this month's xmag cover / pin-up girl... I present Rate the Hottie PDX (Protland Oregon) edition. [view link] Enjoy - mjx01

19 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Results will be posted to the discussion board when I have time and sufficient responses.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    TOO many Blondes.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How many of these girls has "young player" ranukam fucked for free?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Nice survey mjx01. There were no real standouts in my opinion. I didn't rank any of them higher than a 8. Cassie was the best followed by Paige.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Thanks for reviving the theme!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    What ranukam said.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Kaka
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    For some reason I could not move the names on my tablet to rank them so I will do it here. Paige Allie Wendy Cassie Stormy Morgan Kristina Allie would be at the top of the list if her tits were bigger. But I would not throw her out of my lap or my bed. I love her face.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Nothing special there.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @rh48hr... I would agree with that
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "TOO many Blondes" There are never too many blondes. Having too many blondes is like having too much money.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Mo'Head, lol, besides Blonde is the flavor of the month... But, I went for the brunettes...Wendy and Alli were hottest imo... Nice job mjx, you did Jackson proud...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "There are never too many blondes" My preference in a woman's hair color is OBVIOUS!! LOL And it isn't Blond. ;) :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Your preference in age is also obvious, alutard, and it isn't legal! LMFAO!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I claim to strongly prefer blondes but 2 of my last 3 favorites have been brunettes. Go figure.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, I used to proclaim my preference for blondes, but no longer. Like you, my faves are all brunette or jet black hair.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Your preference in age is also obvious" What hard criteria did you use to supposedly deduce this?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'll try to summarize the results this weekend. The final question on sorting the girls in order was an epic fail. As far as I can tell, approx 1/2 selected the default order displayed by the survey.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    umm some of these girls have no bodies.. im not into spinners
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion