tuscl

Like Alucard says- confinscate all guns.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 7, 2013 8:16 AM
A security guard at a local strip club was shot with an arrow early Sunday morning. Lt. David Powell with the Knoxville Police Department said around 3:30 a.m., officers were called out to The Ball Gentleman's Club, on Alcoa Highway. Powell said the security personnel member was treated on the scene for the minor injury. Officers were not able to track down the suspect. More information is expected following the investigation.

16 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    The prime suspect is Robin Hood.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If guns are not available then people resort to other means. Confinscating guns does nothing
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Never bring a bow to a gun fight. Fuck Alucard.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    That was ALucard. The security guard made a threatening phone call to the retard to stop fucking his stripper gal in the VIP and Alucard decided to be a real commando rather than just a keyboard one.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Is it just me or does it seem like this entire site hates alucard?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol! Alutard is even more hated than I am! He had to work hard to accomplish that but got there!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with dougster. I have to have sat least some respect for someone that is as hard of worker as alucard. Go shittard go
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I hate Hitler,Obama,Stalin,my gf's parents. I do not hate Jerkoff. He's like that buggar you can never get off your flnger.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Now what did hitler or Stalin ever do to get so many haters?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    But empty the chambers before you take them away
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The thought of getting shot by an arrow makes me quiver.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I like quiv.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Personally I think it was Hawkeye or Green Arrow. Motor - LMFAO
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    "I used to be a Security Guard like you... then I took an arrow to the knee." I get the feeling that joke is lost on most of the population of this board though.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Arrow to the knee jokes were once funny Then I took an arrow to my dick. Ruined my career as a male prostitute.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Skyrim refrence, awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion