tuscl

Temporarily Retiring

of course I can't exactly say that I'm retiring forever from this, being a man it's only almost natural I'll step my foot into a strip club again...

But like all things can be, this hobby has started to be destructive, I can't even recognize myself anymore looking into the mirror, and those changes aren't necessarily bad, it's just time to step back a bit and reevaluate my own life for a while.

To all the guys on this site, I didn't really get to know you well as my favorite thing about this hobby was going to the clubs and enjoying the women, but you guys were great in aiding me to make my experience better, so thank you, you were great.

From this point, I don't know where I'll be taking my life, perhaps going back to school, definitely search for some new hobby. With women my goal is to find someone who I can have a real & serious relationship with, something a stripper could never fulfill, so wherever my heart takes me in this journey of life, will certainly be heavily influenced by this goal.

Love you guys, have a great one.

25 comments

• rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Good luck to you. Hope you find what you're looking for.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It was good to have you here dalex. You made lots of great posts. Good luck with whatever you do next!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Best of luck.

See you in a couple of weeks

:)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You were a good sport putting up with us old guys.

Good luck.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Good luck buddy! You'll figure it out. Just stay away from fuckheads like Alucard. I'll save a table for you.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I'm going to make a sandwich. Therefore, until I've finished eating it, I shall retire from this board and from strip clubs.

It's been an experience. You will be missed.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sit Spot!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Say it ain't so! We need more young valuable TUSCL contributors like yourself. Good luck to whatever you do playa.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the Akron/canton intel
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Some times it is good to take a break, especially if it is getting old. Good luck.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fag!Do us all a favor,retire.Head off into the sunset and suck off Alucard.Your a fucking cancer.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Thats Mr. Fumblingdick to you.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Good night and good luck.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hi, nukey, how come jestie didn't make the cut for your young players club? I thought you were trying get in his pants? Oh, I are you are going to him that out as the carrot when you are seducing him. That's some wicked game you have, bro!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Best of luck. Via con Dios.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Bye
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Is tumbling dildos piping off again?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Crazy Janie and the mission man.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    Elvis has left the building...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Best of luck. Via con Dios …”

It’s actually vaya con Dios

:)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah! I prayed to the lord today.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What did you say fumblingdildo? Can't understand you with altards dick in your mouth
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Dalex before you try to get into a committed relationship, it's important to be sure you know who you are first. There are lots of women who think recreational sex is wrong. If you've come to agree with that, obviously you should stop going to strip clubs. Otherwise, there is no reason to stop going to strip clubs while at the same time looking for someone to be serious about. Don't pretend or talk yourself into believing things you really don't to make yourself acceptable to a woman or to anyone. And don't get into the stripper-hating thing. Salespeople who live on commissions have a strong tendency to see their customers as red meat. But that's how the economic system that we are all a part of works, go live in the woods if you honestly reject it and are better than that.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Good man, dalex!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Retire? That particular screen name was created only 4 months ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion