Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Temporarily Retiring

dalex
dalex1436

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

of course I can't exactly say that I'm retiring forever from this, being a man it's only almost natural I'll step my foot into a strip club again...

But like all things can be, this hobby has started to be destructive, I can't even recognize myself anymore looking into the mirror, and those changes aren't necessarily bad, it's just time to step back a bit and reevaluate my own life for a while.

To all the guys on this site, I didn't really get to know you well as my favorite thing about this hobby was going to the clubs and enjoying the women, but you guys were great in aiding me to make my experience better, so thank you, you were great.

From this point, I don't know where I'll be taking my life, perhaps going back to school, definitely search for some new hobby. With women my goal is to find someone who I can have a real & serious relationship with, something a stripper could never fulfill, so wherever my heart takes me in this journey of life, will certainly be heavily influenced by this goal.

Love you guys, have a great one.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good luck to you. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

It was good to have you here dalex. You made lots of great posts. Good luck with whatever you do next!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Best of luck.

See you in a couple of weeks

:)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You were a good sport putting up with us old guys.

Good luck.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Good luck buddy! You'll figure it out. Just stay away from fuckheads like Alucard. I'll save a table for you.

Profile picture for umissedaspot
umissedaspot
•

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I'm going to make a sandwich. Therefore, until I've finished eating it, I shall retire from this board and from strip clubs.

It's been an experience. You will be missed.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Sit Spot!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Say it ain't so! We need more young valuable TUSCL contributors like yourself. Good luck to whatever you do playa.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Thanks for the Akron/canton intel

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

Some times it is good to take a break, especially if it is getting old. Good luck.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Fag!Do us all a favor,retire.Head off into the sunset and suck off Alucard.Your a fucking cancer.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Thats Mr. Fumblingdick to you.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Good night and good luck.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Hi, nukey, how come jestie didn't make the cut for your young players club? I thought you were trying get in his pants? Oh, I are you are going to him that out as the carrot when you are seducing him. That's some wicked game you have, bro!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Best of luck. Via con Dios.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Bye

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is tumbling dildos piping off again?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Crazy Janie and the mission man.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Elvis has left the building...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… Best of luck. Via con Dios …”

It’s actually vaya con Dios

:)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Yeah! I prayed to the lord today.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What did you say fumblingdildo? Can't understand you with altards dick in your mouth

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Dalex before you try to get into a committed relationship, it's important to be sure you know who you are first. There are lots of women who think recreational sex is wrong. If you've come to agree with that, obviously you should stop going to strip clubs. Otherwise, there is no reason to stop going to strip clubs while at the same time looking for someone to be serious about. Don't pretend or talk yourself into believing things you really don't to make yourself acceptable to a woman or to anyone. And don't get into the stripper-hating thing. Salespeople who live on commissions have a strong tendency to see their customers as red meat. But that's how the economic system that we are all a part of works, go live in the woods if you honestly reject it and are better than that.

Profile picture for Dain
Dain
•

Good man, dalex!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Retire? That particular screen name was created only 4 months ago.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement